Eternity Women's  by Calvin Klein Eau de Parfum - 1.7 oz

Eternity Women's by Calvin Klein Eau de Parfum - 1.7 oz

Eternity, inspired by the ideal of lastin love and intimacy, is a romantic floral fragrance. this harmonious blend of both classic and contemporary scents is a perfect combination, created to reflect timeless quality and modern style. "as long as intimacy goes on, so will eternity." --calvin klein. a scent of romance and endless luxury. the notes include: freesia, mandarin, sage, muguet, white lily, patchouli, and sandalwood. see more...

Eternity Women's  by Calvin Klein Eau de Parfum - 1.7 oz
Eternity Women's by Calvin Klein Eau de Parfum - 1.7 oz
  • "I first used it a couple years ago and I haven't stop since." in 1 review
  • "I love its scent, it last a long time after you apply it." in 1 review
Roxanne B.
This is a classic! I have been wearing this perfume, off and on, for about 15-20 years! This scent is perfect for daytime or work and smells like no other fragrance out there!
aileen g.
Orange, CA
This perfume reminds me of my mother,i got this one for Christmas. My mother gave it to me. I think this perfume is really nice and classy.
Michelle M.
So classic and SO OLD SCHOOL! I love this perfume. It reminds me of my aunt :) I am glad this one never went out of style!
Ana C.
I love its scent, it last a long time after you apply it. I have received compliments about its fragrance while using it.
kaniz k.
Long lasting,love it,received as a birthday present,I get a lot of compliments whenever I use it,price is affordable also
Doris C.
Columbus, GA
I first used it a couple years ago and I haven't stop since. I absolutely love the scent and price is not bad at all.
Christy L.
I love the smell of this perfume and it doesn't fade I have got compliments when wearing this perfume I love it!
desirhea b.
Got this for a gift last year. Its not my kid of perfume to strong for me.It reminds me something i\my gramma would wear.
Ana C.
I like both Eternity and Escape from Calvin Klein , but I was wondering which one of them would you prefer and why?