Eternity Summer by Calvin Klein for Women - 3.4 oz EDP Spray (Limited Edition 2006)

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Eternity Limited Edition, is a clean crisp scent with notes of lotus, green island fig, lily of the valley, violet, verbena and gardenia. see more...

Emily M.
Detroit
I feel like this is such a classic scent. I picked it out because it smells so fresh and clean. I have gotten some compliments on smelling good too, so I always love that!
Irina L.
Smyrna, DE
This perfume smells very fresh and clean and lasts a long time. It isn't too expensive and great for all ages
Michelle S.
Allendale, MI
I received this as a gift and it is all I ever want to smell like. This made me smell the best I ever have!!
Katherine W.
Hampton, VA
One of my favorite scents - I'm perfume obsessed and I absolutely love this one! Very light and clean !
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
This smells pretty good. I didn't know it was a Limited edition though. I have a little left