Add a Photo
Eternity Purple Orchid by Calvin Klein for Women, Eau De Parfum Spray, 1.7 Ounce

By CALVIN KLEIN
#4526 in Fragrance for Her
Add a pleasant, feminine scent to your collection with a Calvin Klein fragrance Women s fragrance combines notes of musk, plum and freesia in a sultry blend Eau de Parfume spray in a 3.4-ounce bottle We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.
Holly W.
Holly W.
Chapel Hill, TN

This smells absolutely amazing. I love how it only takes a small amount to make you smell amzing! I recommend this product!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Indianapolis, IN

I really enjoy the Eternity Purple Orchid scent by Calvin Klein! It's very refreshing and it just fits my personal style.
jennifer s.
jennifer s.

I always get compliments when I wear this perfume. Spray in the morning and last all day.
alyssa g.
alyssa g.
Ridley Park, PA

I love the scent of this perfume it smells so good and the scent lasts a long time !!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Vista, CA

This is a very strong fragrance to use. I love the sweet woodsy smell and the aroma of outdoors and sweet pea is lovely
jessica B.
jessica B.

I know what Eternity smells like...How would you describe this one??

Join Now