Eternity Purple Orchid by Calvin Klein for Women, Eau De Parfum Spray, 1.7 Ounce

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Add a pleasant, feminine scent to your collection with a Calvin Klein fragrance Women s fragrance combines notes of musk, plum and freesia in a sultry blend Eau de Parfume spray in a 3.4-ounce bottle We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Indianapolis, IN
I really enjoy the Eternity Purple Orchid scent by Calvin Klein! It's very refreshing and it just fits my personal style.
jennifer s.
jennifer s.
I always get compliments when I wear this perfume. Spray in the morning and last all day.
Holly W.
Holly W.
Chapel Hill, TN
This smells absolutely amazing. I love how it only takes a small amount to make you smell amzing! I recommend this product!
alyssa g.
alyssa g.
Ridley Park, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the scent of this perfume it smells so good and the scent lasts a long time !!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Vista, CA
This is a very strong fragrance to use. I love the sweet woodsy smell and the aroma of outdoors and sweet pea is lovely
jessica B.
jessica B.
I know what Eternity smells like...How would you describe this one??