Add a Photo
Eternity Purple Orchid by Calvin Klein for Women, Eau De Parfum Spray, 0.5 Ounce

By CALVIN KLEIN
#4357 in Fragrance for Her
Linsey S.
Linsey S.
Love the bright purple bottle and I'm such a fan of the Eternity line. This floral scent is unique in that it's not super girly - when you hear "floral" you tend to think girly. But this is nice and classic like his original Eternity scent but with a twist.
Carmencita C.
Carmencita C.
Cape May Ch, NJ
This is for my kids... They like and love this kind... My kids always smell good everyday because I always use this for them...
Loryn E.
Loryn E.
Eustis, FL
I personally like this perfume alot! i use it for when i go out or something because i can't afford to keep buying it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Chesapeake, VA
Very fruity. The scent lasted all day. Didn't have to red pray my self. The scen made feel magical
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Iron River, WI
My mother uses this fragrance and it suits someone her age, but its more of an older lady smell. not targeted for young people
Kira  L.
Kira L.
I love the scent of orchid and this purfume sums it up just right not to bold and by too watery