BY CALVIN KLEIN

ETERNITY MOMENT LADIES byCALVIN KLEIN - EDP SPRAY 1.7 OZ see more...

Gabrielle G.
I love this scent! It is so Fresh and airy! I originally got it as a present! I'm planning on getting a new one as soon as i run out! It has lasted me a long time and I'm very pleased about how it smells amazing all day!
Dominique Z.
Orlando, Fl
This perfume stays with you all day! The scent is so refreshing! When I'm done from a long day I can still smell my perfume on me! The bottle is so sleek too.
Alexandra C.
Cheshire , Hyde
I got this perfume as a Christmas gift, it smells amazing. It’s such a fresh smell but unlike other fresh smells it last at least 12-15 hours. The bottle is pretty and simple. It’s a little pricey, £68 for 100ml but Its defiantly worth the purchase!