BY CALVIN KLEIN

jasmine d.
Obetz, OH
I got this gift set for my fiancé during #BlackFriday sales yesterday. I got it for a steal, $19.99. I had participated in the #eternitynow campaign and fell in love with all the Calvin Klein fragrances !
Cheyenne G.
Paducah, KY
Bought this product for my dad, wasn't impressed. The product had a lingering musty smell. It's nice presentation and smells good at first but then turns to a musty smell later... Not for long wear for sure.
ChadWick A.
Portland, OR
I am very particular about what cologne I wear and I must say this is great! I have received several compliments on how niceIt smell! Highly recommend this to any guy!
Bertha C.
Old school good smelling cologne. My husband after all this time still purchases it. And will eventually continue in doing so, it smells amazing!! Great men cologne!
Erica P.
Petersburg, VA
It's so rare for me to comment on a fragrance I absolutely love, I love this smell on him, can't keep my hands off him. Keep up the good work!!
Love the smell. Timeless and can be worn by both men and woman. You can pick up this little treasure at most retailers.
Kerstin M.
Crossett, AR
A little strong for my taste! Long lasting, if you like the scent I would recommend it. Great price for the bundle!
It smells amazing ! This is a great product it's smell is also very long lasting , it's so elegant smelling . (:
Carlos A.
Baldwin Park, CA
My favorite! Always have my eternity fragrance! Soon as I finish it i head right to the store to buy another
Jennifer W.
S Glens Falls, NY
The men's an women's perfume smell amazing! Not to overpowering at all. Lasts all day long.