Eternity By Calvin Klein For Men - 2 Pc Gift Set 1.7oz Edt Spray, Holiday Ornament

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Introduced by Calvin Klein in 1989. Eternity is a refreshing spicy lavender amber fragrance. This Perfume has a blend of greens, crisp jasmine, sage, basil and rosewood. It is recommended for daytime wear. see more...

Franchely D.
Franchely D.
Manhattan
I received this as a gift few weeks ago, and I really love it. I love the smell and the fact that it's small and I can carry it on my purse. I'm planning to buy it later on.
Regina a.
Regina a.
Tampa
10/10 the experiences from buying it to actually receiving the product was amazing and so simple, was not expensive as was totally worth the price I paid as well, this is my favorite purchase of the year and I would recommend it