BY CALVIN KLEIN

Buy Calvin Klein Gift Sets - Eternity fragrance, inspired by the ideal of lasting love and intimacy, is a refreshing and romantic floral fragrance. This harmonious blend of classic and contemporary is truly the perfect combination of timeless quality and modern style. A scent for all occasions. see more...

Kenya Y.
This is a classic fragrance. It has stood the test of time. The fragrance is now easily accessible as it can be found in stores like Walmart.
Junalyn A.
Haymarket, VA
Oh my god, I love it so much. It's very superb.. it's a very long lasting fragrance.. this is my favorite.
diamond g.
Tacoma, WA
One off of the best perfumes I have ever smelled. Not too strong at all, light sweet smell. It's nice.
liz r.
Garden Grove, CA
This smells so good and when I walk by someone they always say what r you wearing you smell so good Hass not let me down yet
Amber T.
Nicholasville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume. It has a very light sweet smell. I use on special occasions
Janell G.
San Antonio , TX
Eternity by Calvin Klein is one of my favorite scents. It is fresh, a little sweet and lasts all day. You will not be disappointed in this purchase.
crystal h.
Amazingly fresh smelling one of my favorites! A little goes a long way. Smell will last all day. I work in a fast paced environment and after my shift is over i can still smell it on me. So refreshing!!!
Kathy B.
Orlando, FL
This fragrance has been around for a while, but it still has a very unique fragrance. An oldy but goody! Smells light and refreshing!
Moriah M.
Redlands, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very fresh smell mine has lasted for ever I usually spay once and the smell last all.day it's not to strong but strong enough to be smelled
Fatima G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eternity ha sido siempre una de las mejores lociones o perfumes que hay en el mercado. Aunque hay muchas más esta no pasará de moda.