BY CALVIN KLEIN

ETERNITY AQUA LADIES by CALVINKLEIN - EDP SPRAY 3.4 OZ see more...

the K.
Jeanerette , LA
Not big on floral scents but I love this one. Long wearing and beautiful packaging. A little pricey but well worth it. Just a great perfume for everyone
Brenda B.
I AM IN LOVE! I honestly only wear this when I go out to special places because I feel so bad using it. It scent is amazing and buildable and lasts all day! The price is perfect for the quality. I recommend it.
Lyn R.
Newark, NJ
My God, I love this perfume is my favorite of this brand. The size is incredible, its presentation is very simple but the product as such is very, very good !! I loved.
Mollie D.
Love this perfume it's so fresh and has a beautiful smell not that expensive either for how long it lasts
Kaitlin C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I'm not an expert on scents so I don't know how to describe it. The best I can say is "Fresh. Not sweet." Some perfumes tend to smell a little too sweet and syrupy, like a spray bottle of Kool-Aid almost. Not the case with Eternity Aqua. Both my girlfriend and I love the smell of this perfume.
sandra d.
S fragancia es exquisita, su olor es maravilloso, nos hace sentir frescas las personas a nuestro alrededor notan la calidad del olor
Kailyn B.
Winder, GA
this is a beautiful natural almost fragrance! I believe it's good for almost any season. by far my favorite!!
Raquel S.
Amaranth, Manitoba
This stuff is really great! I've only bought it once and I can't get enough of it! I would recommend to buy this
Leila T.
Antelope
It smells really nice and is not too strong in which the nose or head cannot handle. The bottle is very pretty and it was a bit pricey, but it was worth it. I bought it at the local mall, Nordstrom for $21.90. I would recommend it to others. It was a nice scent
Trinity B.
Seffner, FL
Smells so amazing and lasts all throughout the day! The packaging is nice, cute and classy. The price is good too considering you only need about two sprays a day and it lasts for awhile!