BY CALVIN KLEIN

ETERNITY AQUA LADIES by CALVINKLEIN - EDP SPRAY 3.4 OZ see more...

Kaitlin C.
Fort Lauderdale
I'm not an expert on scents so I don't know how to describe it. The best I can say is "Fresh. Not sweet." Some perfumes tend to smell a little too sweet and syrupy, like a spray bottle of Kool-Aid almost. Not the case with Eternity Aqua. Both my girlfriend and I love the smell of this perfume.
Lisbeth H.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought the Eternity Aqua Ladies perfume at Kohl's, the scent is kind of sweet and reminds me of summer every time I wear it. This perfume last all day on me, It's a good perfume but I wouldn't purchase it again because it makes me a get a headache sometime by it's strong scent.
Leila T.
Antelope
It smells really nice and is not too strong in which the nose or head cannot handle. The bottle is very pretty and it was a bit pricey, but it was worth it. I bought it at the local mall, Nordstrom for $21.90. I would recommend it to others. It was a nice scent
Brenda B.
I AM IN LOVE! I honestly only wear this when I go out to special places because I feel so bad using it. It scent is amazing and buildable and lasts all day! The price is perfect for the quality. I recommend it.
Trinity B.
Seffner, FL
Smells so amazing and lasts all throughout the day! The packaging is nice, cute and classy. The price is good too considering you only need about two sprays a day and it lasts for awhile!
Lyn R.
Newark, NJ
My God, I love this perfume is my favorite of this brand. The size is incredible, its presentation is very simple but the product as such is very, very good !! I loved.
jenna m.
Hyannis, MA
Is a beautiful scent that lasted most of the day. A little pricy but what fragrance is not today.  The scent is light and airy . I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS  TO A FRIEND.
Braitlyn K.
Jeanerette
Not big on floral scents but I love this one. Long wearing and beautiful packaging. A little pricey but well worth it. Just a great perfume for everyone
Kailyn B.
Winder, GA
this is a beautiful natural almost fragrance! I believe it's good for almost any season. by far my favorite!!
Chelsea W.
Worcester park , Surrey
I bought this a while ago in the airport and I loved the fragrance, it's  not what I'd usually go for but it's refreshing, a bag essential for me now, my mum likes it as well and it's lasted for the both of us for quite a while now, not even half way through!