BY ETERNAL #84 in Bottled Water

Eternal Naturally Alkaline Spring Water. see more...

• What is different from this water then any other water 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know the actual pH of this water? I stopped d...2 Answers
  • What is it that you like most about this product? I love ...1 Answers
Myaaa 🦄.
Miami
Review for: Other more...
This Is Some Really Good Water !! It includes electrolytes & Alkaline and on top of that it’s really good. My mom be hiding these waters from me because I drink to much of it and don’t leave her any lol but I recommend to anybody who wants to get in the habit of drinking water.
Amanda N.
Brandon, FL
Review for: Artesian Water 600 ml more...
One of the best alkaline waters I have ever had. It's very affordable and sometimes the stores have it for buy one get one free. It's definitely a good value. I would recommend it to others and buy it again.
Toni R.
Clarkston, GA
Review for: Artesian Water 600 ml more...
I usually buy this when my Essentia water is not on sale... it has an almost softness to the flavor if that makes any sense. It's in my top 3 for bottled alkaline waters and it much easier to find and on sale at that. When it's on sale I buy by the case.
Alaina M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Other more...
Very crisp water. It has natural electrolytes and is very refreshing. I would repurchase this water. It is an interesting shape bottle. Does not fit in your cup holder.
Erin F.
Villa Rica, GA
If you are someone who thinks that water is just water, then this is a fine choice, however, it wasn't everything people have hyped it up to be. I drank the whole bottle, but I wouldn't buy it again...unless I lost the bottle. I just keep refilling it with bottles of Dasani. I enjoy the actual bottle. It works well to lay flat in a fridge that doesn't have tall enough shelves.
Lauren T.
Battleboro, NC
Okay so I can honestly say this is the BEST water I have ever had! It is amazing the colder the better! I found this water after researching natural alkaline which this water has! The price for the larger bottle is $1.99 and the smaller 1.69. I have found this water to be sold in several places such as t.j maxi, Walmart as well as food lion! The bottle it's self is very beautiful and the memory of that first sip matches the name eternal!
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Good bottled water. Really inexpensive at Whole Foods. The bottle shape is great as it's flat on one side so it can be rested on one side easily. It's no better or worse than many other bottles water options.
Crystal M.
I really enjoyed this water. Water is water, but this one was a special kind. This water really helped me, I felt better in a way than anything. I recommend this water to anyone.
Yvette L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
This is the best alkaline water around. I love that it doesn't cost a lot. I like buying the big size. I got 1.5 liters for less than two dollars. The taste is crisp and amazing. I buy mine from Publix.
Lovanda B.
One of the best alkaline waters that I have come across. Taste is great. No aftertaste. I find this often at TJ Maxx but have seen it at Vitamin Shoppe and other health stores. At TJ Maxx it’s usually under $2 a bottle.
Julie W.
Fayetteville, NC
Does anyone know the actual pH of this water? I stopped drinking all the other bottled waters after learning years ago that they are basically recycled toilet water lol.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
I heard this is healing water... Can anyone attest to that?
willanda M.
Atlanta, GA
What is different from this water then any other water
Leandrea H.
What is it that you like most about this product? I love the flavor (as there is non like some which have a slight after taste).
Andjoua R.
Has anyone actually tested their water to check the alkalinity in it?