Add a Photo

#720 in Tea
Photos (5)
concetta b.
concetta b.

I started buying this water a few months ago after researching all the different types of water there is out there. The taste is a lot better, nice and cold and I actually feel more energize MF since drinking the water. So far the price isn't bad and the only places I can find it is Winn Dixie and publix
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Miami Gardens, FL

I'm not usually the type to care for the taste of water.
Water is water but this water was like no other. It really did taste like it came from those beautiful mountains I Tennessee. Great taste awesome price I will definitely be buying agin for sure
Trinity L.
Trinity L.

This water is very refreshing and crisp in your mouth. This is one of the waters I buy regularly because it is just so much better than all the others. When the bottle says pure and pristine oh they weren't lying. (:
Bre N.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI

Good bottled water. Really inexpensive at Whole Foods. The bottle shape is great as it's flat on one side so it can be rested on one side easily. It's no better or worse than many other bottles water options.
Diana F.
Diana F.
North Tonawanda, NY

This is my favorite bottled water by far! I worked in a health food store and effectively became a water snob. I tried a lot of brands but this was the best tasting water. 10/10 would buy again!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.

I really enjoyed this water. Water is water, but this one was a special kind. This water really helped me, I felt better in a way than anything. I recommend this water to anyone.
Varah T.
Varah T.

I actually didn't have much expectation of this water, but it's actually pretty great.

DOWNSIDE: I can taste the bottle which is never a good thing
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Riviera Beach, FL

Amazing tasting water! I love the shape of the bottle and the company name...I also like that it is natural alkaline and natural ph balanced
Leah F.
Leah F.

Wet and kept me hydrated. bought the bottle at whole foods and have kept it as my bed side bottle. it's a great size and I love the design.
Gina M.
Gina M.
Portland, OR

This water is like heaven in a bottle. I can't believe it's real. I can't believe it's not alcohol. Yea? Great flavor. Five stars
Julie W.
Julie W.
Fayetteville, NC

Does anyone know the actual pH of this water? I stopped drinking all the other bottled waters after learning years ago that they are basically recycled toilet water lol.
jeseca n.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA

I heard this is healing water... Can anyone attest to that?
Leandrea H.
Leandrea H.

What is it that you like most about this product? I love the flavor (as there is non like some which have a slight after taste).
willanda M.
willanda M.
Atlanta, GA

What is different from this water then any other water

Join Now