Etcbuys Pet Dog Cat Brush Glove Mitt Deshedding Glove For Gentle Pet Grooming Massage Bathing Brush Comb For Long And Short Hair

BY ETCBUYS

Pet Dog Cat Brush Glove Mitt Deshedding Glove For Gentle Pet Grooming Massage Bathing Brush Comb For Long And Short Hair see more...

Lenysa R.
Bronx , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We got this glove from amazon because our cat has been shedding a lot of hair. This is really nice, you’re petting your cat and at the same time all that unwanted hair comes out and sticks to it. It can get a little messy if it’s too much hair but for the most part it can hold a lot too.
Torii P.
New York
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this! I use it on my cats and only one is leery of it. I’ve had 2 other brushes that I mean worked but didn’t seem like they captured and “grabbed” enough hair. I use this and so much under fur comes off and my cats feel so much healthier and silky! There’s only a few cons that I can deal with;
1: where you strap the glove to your wrist gets very itchy
2: it can be a little hard to remove all of the little hairs that are here and there on it

All in all will be purchasing again!
Alice H.
Corner Brook , NL
Giving this two stars because it did not work for my great Dane. He has coarse and short hair. I do think it would world much better for a dog with long and/or soft hair.