BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerEtat Libre D’Orange
Etat Libre d'Orange Remarkable People Travel Spray 016 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

Etat Libre d'Orange Remarkable People Travel Spray 0.16 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

by Etat Libre D’Orange

Inspired by and created for heroes large and small, Remarkable People is a salute to those who defy convention and challenge the status quo to change the world around them. Bright citrus top notes forge ahead leading a warm heart of spicy florals laid over a grounding base of soft woods. Notes: Grapefruit, Champagne Accord, Cardamom, Jasmine, Curry Je, Black Pepper, Labdanum, Sandalwood, Lorenox. Style: Optimistic. Adventurous. Original.

Does this smell exactly like the Yves St. Laurent version? I am looking for a perfume that smells identical to the Yves St. Laurent, Libre Eau De Parfum. Any recommendations please?
Does this smell floral or fruity?
Start your review of Etat Libre d'Orange Remarkable People Travel Spray 0.16 oz Eau de Parfum Spray!
audrey N.
Phoenix, AZ
Etat Libre d'Orange Remarkable People Travel Spray 0.16 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by audrey N.
Truly remarkable, super unique, long-lasting citrus-spice goodness. The most genderless scent I've ever experienced. There's no booze or vanilla in here, didn't think it'd work as beautifully as it does. I catch whiffs of spice throughout the day, it's almost like a real Chai (not anything you can buy in the US, I mean real proper British tea!) with orange zest. Reminds me of Christmas also (but not in a pine-y green way). I find it hard to describe, because it's such an UNexpected and standout experience. Worth the splurge (in my opinion).
Vanessa  C.
Hutto, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
There’s just something about this scent. I don’t like overly feminine smells and this has that perfect balance of musk and freshness that I adore. Definitely will be purchasing the full sized bottle.
Tamara  Z.
Castle Rock, CO
Incredible scent! It’s hard to find and a little pricey but so worth it! It’s an unforgettable scent! Love it!
Ana S.
Palo Alto, CA
Etat Libre d'Orange Remarkable People Travel Spray 0.16 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Ana S.
I use parfume very rarely, I got this one from Ipsy offers with 4 more parfumes. I like the smell, it is fresh and does not leave a very strong smell, which is a plus for me.
Cynthia E.
Sheboygan, WI
Etat Libre d'Orange Remarkable People Travel Spray 0.16 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Cynthia E.
It's so rare for me to like perfumes. I don't like them to cling on me then smell horrible. I like them to last all day and not have an irritating smell after a couple hours of wearing it. It smells fresh and not irritating. I've wore it all day. I kept smelling my wrist because it just had a really good fragrance. I highly recommend this perfume.
Shaun G.
North Miami, FL
I just received a sample in my May Ipsy bag. Wow, it's fresh and clean. It's like no other that I've smelled before. I smell some orange and tobacco in it. Love it!
Rachel F.
Melissa, TX
This is nice! It has a really nice, interesting scent to it. I can't even compare it to another scent. It's very different. I personally love it, but I don't know that it's a scent everyone would like. Buying this size or at least smelling the perfume first would probably be a good idea before buying, but I really love it! I just sprayed it on my hand to try it out, but I'm looking forward to wearing it tomorrow.
Michelle A.
Seattle, WA
This is such a delicious spiced citrus fragrance. The top notes are definitely more citrus, and as it dries down it gets increasingly spiced & ambery
Courtney W.
Katy, TX
My only complaint about this product is longevity. I love this scent! It reminds me of an essential oil that I used to have… it’s the perfect spicy citrus scent, very fresh and uplifting. I’m hesitant to buy a larger size because it didn’t last very long on me. Still beautifully made.
Tera E.
Valliant, OK
Purchased at: Scentbird
If i could give this 20 stars i would give it 20 stars hands down! I first received a sample of this in an ipsy bag and have been hooked ever since. Now the price is a bit outta my league for a full size bottle so ive become creative in managing to get purse sized sprays etc from places like scentbird. Try this it is fantabulous!!! And can be used on a picnic, casually, on a night out, at the opera, at work and so on. It doesnt matter what you're doing this scent has you covered!