Etat Libre d'Orange Remarkable People Travel Spray 0.16 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Ana S.Etat Libre d'Orange Remarkable People Travel Spray 0.16 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Victoria D.Etat Libre d'Orange Remarkable People Travel Spray 0.16 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Cynthia e.

BY ETAT LIBRE D'ORANGE

Inspired by and created for heroes large and small, Remarkable People is a salute to those who defy convention and challenge the status quo to change the world around them. Bright citrus top notes forge ahead leading a warm heart of spicy florals laid over a grounding base of soft woods. Notes: Grapefruit, Champagne Accord, Cardamom, Jasmine, Curry Je, Black Pepper, Labdanum, Sandalwood, Lorenox. Style: Optimistic. Adventurous. Original. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
I was pleasantly surprised by this scent!! I received a sample in a subscription box, actually forgot which one. It's a somewhat fresh scent, I'm not very good at describing perfume scents!! I'd definitely buy the full size.
Brittany L.
Avondale, AZ
I am obsessed with this perfume!! It is literally the BEST perfume I have ever tried!! The price is a little too steep for me and I wish it wasn’t because I’d be a repeat customer all the time!
Cynthia e.
It's so rare for me to like perfumes. I don't like them to cling on me then smell horrible. I like them to last all day and not have an irritating smell after a couple hours of wearing it. It smells fresh and not irritating. I've wore it all day. I kept smelling my wrist because it just had a really good fragrance. I highly recommend this perfume.
Rachel F.
Frisco, TX
This is nice! It has a really nice, interesting scent to it. I can't even compare it to another scent. It's very different. I personally love it, but I don't know that it's a scent everyone would like. Buying this size or at least smelling the perfume first would probably be a good idea before buying, but I really love it! I just sprayed it on my hand to try it out, but I'm looking forward to wearing it tomorrow.
Ana S.
Palo Alto, CA
I use parfume very rarely, I got this one from Ipsy offers with 4 more parfumes. I like the smell, it is fresh and does not leave a very strong smell, which is a plus for me.
Shaun G.
North Miami, FL
I just received a sample in my May Ipsy bag. Wow, it's fresh and clean. It's like no other that I've smelled before. I smell some orange and tobacco in it. Love it!
Kaitlin H.
Solon , IA
I love this line of fragrances, I really enjoy the champagne notes in remarkable people. I think this smells different from anything else that I own.
Cassia E.
Clean and intellectually compelling. One of the most interesting indie perfumers out there; pity most not available travel size.
Amber H.
I adore this scent... spicy and clean. It's expensive, but a little will go a long way. Definitely worth the price!
Meagan G.
Does this smell floral or fruity?