Etat Libre d'Orange Eau de Parfum Discovery Set

by Etat Libre D’Orange

Experience seven of intriguing fragrances in this introduction to the audacious brand, Etat Libre d'Orange. Expect the unexpected in this attractively boxed sampler, and find the scent that calls your name. Dangerous Complicity unveils the passionate pact between fruit, flower, and flesh. The warm sweetness of coconut and rum gives in to the seduction of ylang ylang and the spicy embrace of sandalwood. Fat Electrician is a unique take on the classic note of vetiver. Classic vetiver notes are contrasted with light, metallic nuances of olive leaves and a creamy touch of vanilla. Opoponax and myrrh form the intriguing base notes. Remarkable People is a salute to those who defy convention and challenge the status quo to change the world around them. Bright citrus top notes forge ahead leading a warm heart of spicy florals laid over a grounding base of soft woods. Like This evokes feelings of home, comfort, and tenderness with soft, spicy notes of ginger, the earthy wholeness of pumpkin, and embracing green notes of vetiver. Inspired by era of the grand studios, Jasmine et Cigarette is a tribute to the woman who ruled the silver screen seductive and elusive in hazy black and white. She passes through the night leaving behind a trail of smoke and jasmine. Putain des Palaces speaks to sheer, sensuous fantasy. Under the bittersweet touch of almond comes a hint of supple leather. The adaptable Cologne showers your body with a fresh joy. It's an easy pleasure, a scent for everyone to splash on and wear everywhere, filled with pure, joyful, and refreshing simplicity. This set contains:- 7 x 0.06 oz Eau de Parfum Sprays in Dangerous Complicity, Fat Electrician, Remarkable People, Like This, Jasmin et Cigarette, Putain des Palaces, Cologne.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Etat Libre d'Orange Eau de Parfum Discovery Set!
Columbus, OH
A nice sample set to try out unisex fragrances from a quirky brand that occasionally has some out there fragrances. The sampler runs the gambit from masculine to feminine and everything in between. Fat Electrician is a stand out for me, with Vetiver being most prevalent with sweet and spicy notes included. I liked Fat Electrician so much I bought a small bottle of it. Etat Libre D’Orange scents tend to last all day without being cloying or overwhelming. Just keep in mind that a few sprays or dabs is enough. This is a nice value if you are trying to find a fragrance that works well with your skin.
Smyrna, DE
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this a few years ago and it introduced me to alot of amazing scents. Fat electrician is the best perfume ever. The Jasmine et cigarette was horrid. It smelled like well a floral cigarette and that's just gross.
Austin
I’ll start by saying that Fat Electrician is one of the BEST scents out there and that I’m thankful that this little set helped me discover it. However, too many of the other perfumes in the collection smelled far too similar and that was a disappointment.
Solon , IA
Decent price and a cute little tin that I will definitely keep and use for other things. I bought this because I wanted to smell "like that" the first tin had two of one of the other scents, so I had to exchange.