Etailer360 ANGEL by Thierry Mugler - Mini EDP .17 oz - Women uploaded by Bernadette P.

BY ETAILER360

Jacie P.
This smell definitely is one you either love or hate. Not much in between. I hate it but my mom loves it so much and has only worn Angel for the past 10 years. She has people compliment her on this perfume all the time. It's a great perfume that stays on all day, I'm just not a fan of the smell for me.
Allison S.
Naples, FL
This is MY scent. It’s been my scent for over 15 years and I have to say it never gets old. I will wear this until I am 90! It’s my signature and one I will always be partial to. I have tried other scents by Thiery Mugler and none really make a statement as much as angel does. This one is iconic in every way!
Renee A.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this perfume!!!! I was introduced to this perfume from a friend in high school, and ever since I smelled it I had to have it!! I went on a hunt until I found it and I bought 2 bottles of it right then. Those two bottles literally lasted me 4 years and that is with me using it all the time!!! It has a very unique scent and people either love it or hate but I am blesses to love it, and everyone asks me when I where it what it is that I am wearing. I will say a big upside to this perfume is it LASTS ALL DAY LONG!!!!
Bernadette P.
This fragrance is a cross between an oriental and a gourmand. Its notes include bergamot, vanilla, caramel and patchouli. Perfect for women who are not fans of heady florals or fruity/sweet-smelling scents. The star-shaped bottle is beautiful, and also re-fillable. I hope they NEVER discontinue it!
Adrian n.
phila, PA
I received this perfume as a birthday gift and was super excited! I sprayed just a little on me and instantly regretted it! It smells like black licorice and patchouli to me. Completely nauseating!!! The bottle is pretty but do not let that sway you to buy this!!! The scent lasts very long and was hard to get off even after a shower. Worst.perfume.ever
Mac E.
Dallas, Texas
This is definitely an oldie but a goody! I received this one Christmas and because I received so many compliments when wearing it, I used that bottle up within a month, and there was plenty in there. I absolutely loved smelling myself, lol.. Actually - had no idea it was out of my college budget so you can imagine how bummed I was when I sprayed that last squirt. I kept the bottle though. It's beautiful! They haven't changed it..Timeless! !
MJ J.
Cahokia, IL
This is a very mature scent. It was long lasting and I only needed one spritz and could still smell myself hours later. Unfortunately it was a bit too strong and my body pulled too much of the musky notes from it that it began to smell sour after prolonged use.
Cristina C.
Westbury
This is one of my all-time favorite fragrances. It is sexy and sultry while being elegant and classic at the same time. Every time I wear it I get lots and lots of compliments. I also like that this scent wears well and lasts all day with 2 pump sprays.
Hayatt S.
Dearborn, MI
This is the perfect gift, I received alien by Thierry mugler along with angel as samples and I thought alien smelt amazing until I smelt angel and it just smells so clean and fresh. I definitely recommend this as a birthday gift or any holiday present!
Trista T.
Vidor, TX
I really wanted to love this because the packaging is so brilliant, but I can't get over how aged it smells. Its not a pleasant scent to me, of course I know that's a matter of preference.