Was anyone else extremely afraid of E.T. As a child? I am not sure what it is about him I know he's friendly but I was terrified!
Rockeood, Mi - il y a 7 ans

17 answers

I wasn’t afraid of him, but felt a little creeped out by him. I know he was nice and all, but still felt a bit weird about him as a kid.
il y a 4 mois
il y a 4 mois
I am 15 and still kinda fraid of ET.It al started when i was 6.My mum decided to show me ET.AND LET ME TELL YOU THIS WAS THE DAY MY NIGHTMAIRS BEGAN.At first i thought hes kinda cute but at the end when elliot laid next to him in the quarantine hospital thing it freaked the hell out of me.When i saw a poster or a AD on the tv i always hided my feet up the sofa so the alien couldnt reach my feed pretty smart huh:) anyways i was afraid not to sleep with my back facing the wall because i couldnt see if et was near me or not.I always had to look in my room for that scary thing.I couldn move because i was afraid that the alien detecotor would scan me and i would get carry away to theire world.Yesterday i decided to watch it again and i realzied that at the end when elliot nearly died wirth that ugly alien etit was et s fault.Because he was conected to elliot but wanted him to die too. I mean wtf that the scariest movie ive ever watched:((
il y a un an
No I was never afraid of ET when I was younger. I was more thinking he looked creepy!
il y a 4 ans
Nope, I loved him haha but it's understandable!
yes,it happens
il y a 5 ans
I never watch E.t. Heard about it but never watched.
il y a 5 ans
I was/AM! My kids love to tease me about it.
il y a 6 ans
It was the whole scary looking alien aura.
Just a bit