E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial

by Steven Spielberg

Re-live the adventure and magic in one of the most beloved motion pictures of all-time, E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, from Academy Award®-winning director Steven Spielberg. Captivating audiences of all ages, this timeless story follows the unforgettable journey of a lost alien and the 10-year-old boy he befriends. Join Elliott (Henry Thomas), Gertie (Drew Barrymore) and Michael (Robert MacNaughton) as they come together to help E.T. find his way back home. Now digitally remastered with enhanced picture and sound for its 30th Anniversary, E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial forever belongs in the hearts and minds of audiences everywhere.

Who else cried at this
Have your kids seen this? mine wouldn't watch it
Did anyone have that E.T. toy that talked and moved its arms? That thing was creepy.
Start your review of E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is a classic movie that almost everyone knows, even if they haven't seen it.in reviews
The first one I saw in the theaters and the first time I ever realized that cinema could make you feel something so deeply.in reviews
Loved this as a kid and still do :) great movie for the kids and parents of all agesin reviews
Chula Vista, CA
I love this movie as a child up to now . Never gets old its just adorable. I don't like the part were they take E.T and almost kill him :c its sucks . However its a great movie I recommend !
Pop Culture Expert Level 7
I was terrified of ET as a kid but would still watch the movie and I loved it. I still love the movie now as an adult! Such a timeless film. My favorite scene is when Gerdie dresses ET up!
Harlan, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
1,145 reviews
This is one of the first movies I can remember seeing as a kid. Great storyline and casting. One of Drew Barrymore's first! Sad ending for a kids movie but I guess was better than ET getting captured, tested on or killed. One of the classics
Bella Vista, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 10
1,383 reviews
“E.T.” is such a classic family movie! The movie is about a young boy and the bond he creates with the alien E.T. It’s probably best known for launching Drew Barrymore’s career as a little girl (she plays Elliot’s younger sister). This movie is so heartwarming and sweet. I highly recommend this movie!
Castroville, CA
This has seriously been one of my favorite movies since I was young. I remember having an E.T themed birthday party when I was four, I love this movie so much, it is just such an amazing movie to watch.
Toronto, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I always felt bad for E.T. I mean he gets left on a strange planet, is stranded and is probably scared while learning what earthlings are like and what they do, gets checked by the government and fights to go home (Fave part was the Quiet Man scene). Drew Barrymore was adorable as a little girl. This is always a great classic to watch with the kids
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of the very best movies of my childhood. Great actors and great movie writing. Even my kids love this now, all these years later. This is the kind of movie that you remember the words to and you will never forget. This is a must watch in my book!
Stevens Point, WI
A classic movie! E.T. is a great movie for children and teaches good lessons. Growing up with this movie, I don't understand how one can dislike it. Not only is there a silly alien in the movie, young Drew Barrymore plays an adorable role.
Lombard, IL
1,024 reviews
Favorite childhood movie! I was super scared of this movie when I was younger but love it even more now! Very cute story.
Roanoke, VA
This is a classic !! i loved this movie as a kid ! this one will forever be one of my favorite movies. and the actors did such a fantastic job!