E.T. BROWNE CO. Palmer's Shea Butter Formula with Vitamin E Solid Jar, 7.25 Ounce

BY E.T. BROWNE CO.

Shea butter moisturizes and nourishes your skin naturally. It penetrates deep into the skin, improving elasticity and providing a long-lasting natural glow. Skin will look and feel satiny soft. Vitamin E provides additional moisturizing benefits. Ideal for feet, elbows and knees. see more...

• "This product is the truth! my skin gets very dry and flaky during the winter time... it does an amazing job keeping my skin moisturized, plus I love how it seeps into my skin... a little goes a long way" in 3 reviews
Mattisa M.
Hayneville, AL
Palmer's Raw Shea Balm not only smells great but it is excellent and works wonders on dry sky. It is a mush for rough areas like elbows, knees and feet put this on right out of the tub or shower and it softens the skin. Love it.
Denisse D.
Laredo, TX
This she's butter formula treatment is crazy good! It has a thick feeling to it but it really does work effectively! Really recommended to anyone with bad kneees or elbows or just in general!
Jessica R.
This stuff makes my skin so soft and silky. I love it. It's a good value and it will last you a long time because all you need is a small amount that will go far.
Andjoua R.
This stuff is the TRUTH!! It's easy to apply and it just melts right onto your skin!! I use it everyday day on my dry skin. It does NOT lie when it says it last for 24 hrs because when I apply it before bed & I wake up the next morning my skin is still smooth from this butter. It's totally a life safer. It's also light enough to use on your face. It's love in a jar!
Priscilla D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love how light and refreshing this product feels on my skin. Since it's targeted for dry skin users I thought the texture would be heavier, but I was surprised at how light it really is, and despite that fact it really moisturizes dry skin. Plus it smells delicious
Melissa S.
Cambria Hts, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Courtney R.
Jamaica, NY
They've recently changed the formula and packaging for this and even though I really loved the previous formula this one isn't that bad it's not too thick when applied but it keeps you moisturized throughout the day.
Christina D.
Hot Springs, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am a huge Shea butter fan as well as Palmers! These two together is amazing! I love the lightweight moisturizer and the smell is amazing and light! I love it and will be buying it for now on!
Renu O.
Doha, Doha
The product is in cream form and is kind of heavy and waxy. However it melts in and spreads so little goes a long way. I picked this from a local supermarket. Its not a product that you can wear and step out but its great to be used during bed time. The fragrance is not as bad, but not something I look forward to. I prefer my skin care products fragrance free. All in all its a good quality oil in cream form for super dry skin. I would always have it beside my bed for night time moisturizing.

back