BY PALMER'S

Palmer's offers products with the perfect formula for the best results. Try the pressing oil and see the results you've always wanted. Put your best face forward and treat your skin to the pampering it deserves. Easy application ensures that you are conveniently applying product to the areas you need it most. see more...

Buy on Amazon
I usually love everything Palmer's this product is not bad it just did not meet my expectations. This product was a good weight and smell nice I just have very dry hair and it didn't seem to absorb as much as I was hoping for I believe I bought this product at Walmart
Sara A.
well, i didn't iron my hair i tried it on dry and wet and not that wet hair and a lot of hair came out like a lot but to be honest i didn't try to iron my hair after applying it.
Preethy S.
Dubai
This one is a go to when i want to straighten my hair at home. It protects the hair from the heat damage and keeps the hair silky and frizz free after straightening.
Precious E.
London
This product is an amazing product honestly I use this on my Afro and it works like magic