BY ESUCHEN

What it is: Enriched with natural vitamin E and B, Olive Oil, Green Tea and Kiwi. This potent complex seals color, creates brilliant shine and acts as an anti aging complex. Pure Olove Moisturizing Pomade is a light detangling spray with a slight amount of volumizing hold. Can be used in addition to Pure Olove Conditioner on hair that needs additional detangling due to length or condition. Spray on liberally after using Pure Olove Shampoo and Pure Olove Conditioner, do not rinse, apply styling aid or use alone for soft volumizing. Pure Olove Moisturizing Pomade is also an excellent in salon cutting aid that keeps hair wet while cutting, but won't weigh the hair down while finishing. Spray on after using Pure Olove Shampoo and Conditioner, spray liberally, (use in place of water) and proceed with haircut. Won't harm cutting tools What it does: Pure Olove Moisturizing Pomade is enriched with natural vitamin E and B, Olive Oil, Green Tea and Kiwi. This potent complex seals color, creates brilliant shine and acts as an anti aging complex, while giving the hair a slight amount of volume. see more...

Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Este hidratante es perfecto ,el envase me encanta te hidrata mucho tu piel ,es muy facil de utilizae ,el precio es bueno ,por la cantidas que trae ,no se puede comprara con otro producto por que este realmente es muy bueno
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
As much as I did not want to say it, this pomade was a fantastic product. Yeah, it doesn’t smell too great. But that’s the only downside. This product is actually a damn good water-based pomade.
It has strength, some shine, and doesn’t dry up into a helmet. It will lock-in but not freeze up cement-style. On some days, you really don’t want to fuss with an oil-based…whether you’re lazy, it’s a windy day, or whatever. This product locked in my hair just enough to keep it looking good all day and night, yet not enough to make my hair rock hard.
This pomade is all good in my books — definitely a standard that should be in everyone’s cabinet.
Elizabeth C.
My boyfriend used this a few times and liked it. He prefers spray because its less messy. I tried and I think my hair is just too oily for it. It'd recommend trying it out for the price. There's more expensive things out there that do not hold as well as this one does.
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
This is a great pomade and I love that it's in a spray bottle. One squirt is the perfect amount for lightweight controlled and textured hair.
Jesse M.
Gardena, CA
Fully recommend this, leaves my boyfriends face so smooth and helps him get his black heads out easier for a better looking feel moist face
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
Wonderful product, works great, decent price, my husband bought it cause it was on sale, turns out its one of the best choices
Daniella S.
Great product helps makes things nice and smooth , great price there more expensive out there that are less effective
Sara G.
Hawthorne, CA
I actually used this with my boyfriend because we love it so much ! It smells great and it is very long lasting !
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
This is a great pomade and I love the spray bottle. This has great hold works great for both men and women
christine b.
Elizabethton TN
My man loves this so much .I bought this for him and afraid to try it out.He finally did and like it.
Kimberly G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Where can I purchase this product? From 1-10 how would you rate it?
Amy H.
Just here for my badge... sorry!
maria g.
Fort Worth , TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
What does this product do???
Gabrielle R.
How much does this product cost?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
Would you recommend this?