Estrella Jalisco Beer uploaded by Maria T.

BY ESTRELLA

Raquel
Raquel
Dinuba, CA
Don't believe the hype! It seems like the authentic Mexican estrella but for some reason anyone north of the border got a different batch. It supposed to be a smoothr corona but honestly it's more like a watered down bud light. If they announced that they reformulated I would for sure try it again.
Jenn K.
Jenn K.
I have always drank Corona beer...I recently went to Mexico and this is all they had.It has great flavor I would describe as almost a corona light. Well continue to buy and drink this beer. They have it available in the states now. Would highly recommend this beer
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
My husband really enjoys these, and so do I. They're so smooth and have a good after taste. They immediately reminded me of coronas, they are pricier than other Mexican beers, but they go on sale sometimes at my grocery store.
Tasia B.
Tasia B.
Hemet, CA
I had this at a birthday party a few weeks ago. It's a pretty good Mexican style beer but I still stick to Pacifico or Modelo. I felt this one was a bit less flavorful. Oh yeah, don't forget the lime!
Maria T.
Maria T.
Clovis, CA
My favorite beer. It's refreshing and tastes good. Doesn't have the bitter barley taste like other beers. Taste great alone or with a little lemon and salt. Great for micheladas.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
My new favorite beer! I honestly can say I love this beer more than Corona!
Jackelyne C.
Jackelyne C.
This beer has a very golden color in is real nice smooth if you like the Corona taste you will enjoy this beer as it has a similar taste. The only difference is it doesn't have that bitter after taste I really enjoy it.