Esthederm Lift & Repair Instant Repulp Mask uploaded by Lorna W.Esthederm Lift & Repair Instant Repulp Mask uploaded by Lorna W.Esthederm Lift & Repair Instant Repulp Mask uploaded by Lorna W.

BY ESTHEDERM

Lift & Repair Instant Repulp Mask see more...

• What's your max price for a wrinkle cream or mask?1 Answers
Review (1)
Lorna W.
I didn't really see the 'cosmetic lifting action' on my first use, but despite that I still like this mask as I feel like it makes a difference over a few uses. This is essentially a thick cream that you apply to the face (like a mask) and let it absorb. I almost wish they'd included a picture of how thick to apply it, because it was really difficult to know how much to put on, so I almost erred on the side of caution. Overall, Institut Esthederm's products could use a little more in the way of instruction and a picture or diagram or even description of a rough amount of the mask to use really wouldn't go amiss here.

The only other negative, for me, is that the package says you can leave the excess on to absorb, or remove it with a cotton pad. I chose to leave it on, but honestly wouldn't recommend it as it left me with almost a coating on my face, so when I scratched my face it would peel off in little waxy clumps. So I would definitely say take it off afterwards.

After the first use, while I noticed only a minor reduction in wrinkles and no 'lifting' my skin did feel fresher, brighter and softer, with an overall improvement in skin tone. It also reduced the dark circles under my eyes by quite a bit.

This product does have quite a strong scent, a little bit floral and sweet and quite cloying, so if you're wary of scents you should note that it's a strong one.
Lorna W.
What's your max price for a wrinkle cream or mask?