BY ESTES GRAVEL PRODUCTS

All estes' products are clear coated, using 100% environmentally- friendly high gloss resin. This state of the art process makes their gravel virtually dust free, and provides the best possible appearance and ease of use in your aquarium.: Size: 5 lb.: Color: RAINBOW see more...

Missy W.
Jacksonville, FL
I thought this was really pretty but when I put it in the tank slot of the colors faded really quick and it just looked way too busy
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This gravel is really pretty and just perfect for my glofish tank. The colors really stand out when I turn the blue lights on.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
This gravel is great for fun tanks or for childrens tanks. It generally comes in 1 lb packages that run around $4 each.
Rell B.
I use this in my grandmother and my tank as well but its a job when cleaning out the fish tank this is one of them
Michele L.
Great gravel, low dust from easy prepping for my son's five gallon tank. Inexpensive and easy to clean.
Kristen H.
Love the different colored gravel! It's so easy to clean and brightens your tank.
Stacey L.
Edmonton, Alberta
I used to have this in my tank. I don't really like it personally for myself but I think this would be a great gravel for children in their tanks.