BY ESTER C #20 in Immune Support

Even the best routines can use an extra charge—give your family immune support all year long in a fun and delicious orange flavored gummy. Ester-C Immune Charge Orange Flavor Gummies Vitamin Supplement can be taken every day or added to your daily... see more...

Amanda S.
Got these as a free item in my smiley360 box and was excited to start taking them. They only have 50% of the regular amount of vitamin c. But the "ester" part helps your body absorb it more. They have great flavor and definitely make it easier to remember to take.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
The gummies are good they taste like orange. i usually take one in the morning before work. my husband also started taking it with me. its not a bad price for them. i got them at walmart. its also recommend for kids.
Kylar O.
I love these gummies compared to others I've tried ! I use the gummies because I have a hard time taking large pills and these make it simple and easy and fruity! Try it out! You'll like them for what they are
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI
Received as a sample pack first, ended up buy and ended up buying them. Space good source of vitamin C, taste good, easy to take if don't like to swallow pills.
Jessica C.
They aren't bad, not really much of a taste at all. I feel like 30mg is pretty low. I have a much higher daily intake usually.
mareena e.
North Olmsted, OH
They're decent. I like airborne a little more but they're much tastier than airborne!
Momo N.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I don't like gummies vitamins but this tastes pretty good. Very delicious ^_^
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
Vitamin C never tasted so good! I received this product for free from smiley 360 for my honest review! All opinions are 100% my own. When I first tried this gummy I thought it was gonna be one of those nasty tasting gummies but man was I wrong. They taste so good that I wanted to keep eating them. I would highly recommend these to anyone!!
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
I gave 4 stars for taste alone I received a bottle free from the Ester-C community complimentary for my own personal opinion to test and try out . I've been taking them for a few weeks .. However I can't tell.if they are doing anything for me but they haven't made me sick or caused any bad reactions . I take one a day after a meal.. they really don't taste orange .. But they do taste citrus like .. I would recommend them
Claire M.
I received this for free from Smiley360, and absolutely loved them! I typically hate orange flavored things, but these were so delicious. They definitely helped with my immune system and my energy! Absolutely love these!
Melissa b.