BY ESTER C #12 in Vitamin C

Even the best routines can use an extra charge—give your family immune support all year long in a fun and delicious orange flavored gummy. Ester-C Immune Charge Orange Flavor Gummies Vitamin Supplement can be taken every day or added to your daily... see more...

Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
These are great for the winter time when there is all kinds of stuff going around.  I have not been sick yet this winter and I have been taking these regularly.  They taste pretty good which is great for getting my teen to take them as well.  They are a good value as well.
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
Vitamin C never tasted so good! I received this product for free from smiley 360 for my honest review! All opinions are 100% my own. When I first tried this gummy I thought it was gonna be one of those nasty tasting gummies but man was I wrong. They taste so good that I wanted to keep eating them. I would highly recommend these to anyone!!
Daniella H.
I received this product complementary of Smiley360 for testing purposes. I have never purchased gummy vitamins before so this was a totally new product for me to try. I really enjoyed it. It has .a good amount of Vitamin C with a great flavor and texture. It does not taste like candy but it is an enjoyable flavor. My boyfriend and I love them and it helps us remember to actually take our morning vitamins because we love the taste.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
I gave 4 stars for taste alone I received a bottle free from the Ester-C community complimentary for my own personal opinion to test and try out . I've been taking them for a few weeks .. However I can't tell.if they are doing anything for me but they haven't made me sick or caused any bad reactions . I take one a day after a meal.. they really don't taste orange .. But they do taste citrus like .. I would recommend them
Amanda S.
Got these as a free item in my smiley360 box and was excited to start taking them. They only have 50% of the regular amount of vitamin c. But the "ester" part helps your body absorb it more. They have great flavor and definitely make it easier to remember to take.
Melissa b.
E Millinocket, ME
I got a free bottle of these from Smiley360 to test and review. I've always been a fan of gummy vitamins, I have a very sensitive stomach and most pills don't agree with me so I was excited to try these gummy vitamin c's. They taste so yummy. I was expecting an orange flavor, which I'm not a fan of, they just taste sweet. They make me actually want to take my vitamins every morning!
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
I just received 7 envelopes of Ester-C drinks so I could try them out and review them. And I received them for free as a sample. I just tasted the drink today and the taste is very good.
Claire M.
I received this for free from Smiley360, and absolutely loved them! I typically hate orange flavored things, but these were so delicious. They definitely helped with my immune system and my energy! Absolutely love these!
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
These immune vitamins are the best. They taste really good and I love the fact that their are gummies so I really enjoy taking them daily. It also great at keeping my immune a float. Since taking these vitamines I haven't been sick in a long time which I really enjoy.
Kayla M.
Ruskin, FL
These are very large pills and I wish they were smaller, but they do help when trying to build your immune system. I work in an office with 400 people and someone is always sick so I try to prevent from getting everything under the sun. These have worked pretty well so far. Definitely worth trying .
Melissa b.