BY ESTER C #76 in Immune Support

Vitamin C - 500 mg - Coated Tablets. Vitamin Supplement. The better Vitamin C. Immune support. Non-acidic and stomach friendly! Antioxidant support. Patented Vitamin C formula. Enhanced absorption. No. 1 pharmacist recommended brand (based on the results of the Pharmacy Times Survey among pharmacists who recommend a high potency Vitamin C supplement, 2010). Ester-C gives you the added benefits of C-sorb. Ester-C together with C-sorb and naturally occurring metabolites works synergistically to quickly absorb into your system and stay there, providing immune system support. In addition to immune support, Ester-C supports: heart health; antioxidant health; bones, joints, and gums; healthy circulation and blood vessels; hair, skin, and nails. Plus enhanced absorption, stomach friendly, patented Vitamin C formula. Make Ester-C part of your daily routine for optimal health no matter what time of year it is! Suitable for vegetarians. No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish. Sodium free. There's nothing like the immune support of patented Ester-C. As a unique form of Vitamin C, Ester-C absorbs into your system quickly and stays there, providing immune system support. Ester-C provides your body with the immune and antioxidant support it needs to help keep you healthy and strong during times of seasonal change and the stresses of daily living. (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.) Made in USA. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=2507716970'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Buy on Kmart
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
I don't like taking traditional medications - so I choose to supplement my diet. Ester-C is one of the supplements I take daily. It helps me to combat seasonal colds/flu. Haven't gotten a cold/flu in several years. I attribute it to this supplement. I don't have issues with my tummy taking this tablet as opposed to other vitamin c chewable a I've tried in the past.
Tony Rose Y.
Tony Rose Y.
Conyers, GA
I haven't been getting sick as much as I use to before I was taking these pills but I have no positive evidence but I do like that it smells like orange or tangerine. My mom likes the smell as well.