BY ESTER C #37 in Vitamin C

Vitamin Supplement The Better Vitamin C® 24 Hour Immune Support* Non-Acidic Stomach Friendly! Enhanced Absorption with C-Sorb™ Patented Formula #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand^ Ester-C® is a patented ingredient that provides powerful immune system support.* It is quickly absorbed and gentle on your stomach.* Ester-C® also contains C-Sorb™. Ester-C®, along with C-Sorb™ and naturally occurring metabolites, works synergistically to enhance the absorption and retention of Vitamin C in your body. In a clinical study, white blood cell levels of Vitamin C were elevated in subjects receiving Ester-C® when measured 24 hours after initial dose. Ester-C® gives you powerful immune system support at the cellular level for up to 24 hours - to help keep you healthy.* Ester-C® is non-acidic. That means it s stomach-friendly. Ester-C® see more...

Michela C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this product for my mother on internet and she just loved it! It made her feel better and every morning more ready to fught the dayđź’Ąđź‘Ť
Julie R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This is my favorite vitamin C product. Ester-c is better than regular vitamin C, is more effective in my opinion, and worth the extra money. Best price is at Costco.
Mai H.
Sacramento, CA
Love this drink this really helps with your nutrition and have a relax day,works good for your bodyđź‘Ťlooking forward buy this again
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Wow, you can get a TON of vitamin C from this drink. It dissolved nicely with just stirring. The taste was sweet and a tad bit salty, with a bit of a vitamin smell. It's doable when needed...just chug!
Nicoläa G.
Baguio, Benguet
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is great! My body responds well to it and I feel great after a long day of school and homework or a sick day.
Ben Y.
I often wonder if this is the reason I don't get sick or if it is a placebo. But I'll tell you right now, I'm not going to risk finding out. This is affordable, great tasting and as far as I know, works really well. Here is to another healthy year with Ester C!
Emily D.
New Hartford, CT
Definitely feel like I have gotten sick way less during the 2 years I've taken this! Easy to take, no taste or aftertaste.
Melinda B.
Port of Spain
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
There is absolutely no doubt in my mind. This is the best brand of vitamin c I've ever had. My dad highly recommends it and it really does work. The quality is great. I usually take the packets daily to help boost my immune system Excellent brand.
Brit C.
St George, UT
I don't go a day without taking these! I am 100% positive these "wonder" vitamins keep me healthy all year long. I never get a cold. In fact my kids both came home with a nasty cold two weeks ago and I stayed completely healthy! My only complaint is that they're rather large and hard to swallow.
amy s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this as soon as I start feeling a cold coming on. I prefer to add a bit more water than they suggest otherwise it is a little grainy as the powder doesn't dissolve.