BY ESTER C #21 in Immune Support

Vitamin Supplement The Better Vitamin C® 24 Hour Immune Support* Non-Acidic Stomach Friendly! Enhanced Absorption with C-Sorb™ Patented Formula #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand^ Ester-C® is a patented ingredient that provides powerful immune system support.* It is quickly absorbed and gentle on your stomach.* Ester-C® also contains C-Sorb™. Ester-C®, along with C-Sorb™ and naturally occurring metabolites, works synergistically to enhance the absorption and retention of Vitamin C in your body. In a clinical study, white blood cell levels of Vitamin C were elevated in subjects receiving Ester-C® when measured 24 hours after initial dose. Ester-C® gives you powerful immune system support at the cellular level for up to 24 hours - to help keep you healthy.* Ester-C® is non-acidic. That means it s stomach-friendly. Ester-C® see more...

Brit C.
St George, UT
I don't go a day without taking these! I am 100% positive these "wonder" vitamins keep me healthy all year long. I never get a cold. In fact my kids both came home with a nasty cold two weeks ago and I stayed completely healthy! My only complaint is that they're rather large and hard to swallow.
Dustin k.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like this. I make myself a drink with it and within a couple days I'm feeling a lot better.
Andrea F.
Macedonia, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Wow, you can get a TON of vitamin C from this drink. It dissolved nicely with just stirring. The taste was sweet and a tad bit salty, with a bit of a vitamin smell. It's doable when needed...just chug!
Sami B.
Normally I find vitamins to be a hoax, but this one really works. I haven't gotten sick in nearly a year just by using this product, and I normally get a cold, sinus infection, or sometimes strep multiple times in a year. Definitely recommend this!
amy s.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this as soon as I start feeling a cold coming on. I prefer to add a bit more water than they suggest otherwise it is a little grainy as the powder doesn't dissolve.
Mai H.
Sacramento, CA
Love this drink this really helps with your nutrition and have a relax day,works good for your bodyđź‘Ťlooking forward buy this again
Ben Y.
I often wonder if this is the reason I don't get sick or if it is a placebo. But I'll tell you right now, I'm not going to risk finding out. This is affordable, great tasting and as far as I know, works really well. Here is to another healthy year with Ester C!
Emily D.
New Hartford, CT
Definitely feel like I have gotten sick way less during the 2 years I've taken this! Easy to take, no taste or aftertaste.
Melinda B.
There is absolutely no doubt in my mind. This is the best brand of vitamin c I've ever had. My dad highly recommends it and it really does work. The quality is great. I usually take the packets daily to help boost my immune system Excellent brand.
Julie R.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my favorite vitamin C product. Ester-c is better than regular vitamin C, is more effective in my opinion, and worth the extra money. Best price is at Costco.