BY ESTER C #18 in Immune Support

Vitamin Mineral Supplement. 24 Hour Immune Support* 1000 mg + Electrolytes Non-Acidic, Stomach friendly B Vitamins to Boost Energy Metabolism Just one per day 20% More Free! 10 + 2 Free! No Artificial Sweeteners 12 - 9.2 g packets Net Wt. 110 g Ester-C is a patented ingredient that provides powerful immune system support.* It is quickly absorbed and gentle on your stomach.* Ester-C, along with naturally occurring metabolites, work synergistically to enhance the absorption and retention of Vitamin C in your body. Enhanced absorption. Stomach friendly. Powerful immune support.* Ester-C® To-Go! is a new way to get 24 hour immune system support, anytime, anywhere!* It is easy and convenient, just add to 8 oz. of water. Patented Ester-C has been shown to increase the level of Vitamin C at the cellular level for 24 hours.* That means 24 hours of immune support from a great t see more...

• What did everyone who has tried Ester-C supplement think of the tas...2 Answers
Elena M.
Elena M.
Harrisonburg, VA
I don't mind this. It has a great taste and it is good for you. I take it a few times a week. I do notice a different when I do take it and when I don't. I feel a lot better and not so prone to getting colds when I take this. I will definitely buy this again and maybe try a different flavor.
Kristie A.
Kristie A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm on day 3 of Ester-C Effervescent Fizzy Drink Mix and I'm feeling better than I have in weeks. I feel absolutely amazing. I have a lot more energy than I have had in a very long time. There isn't another Vitamin C product available that comes even close too Ester-C. I mix one pack with water every morning. I'm ready for whatever each day has in-store for me now. I'm adding Ester-C in with my daily vitamins. I highly recommend this product to people of all ages. You will not be disappointed.
I had received this product for free from Smiley360 for testing purposes in exchange for my honest opinion.
Wellness Guru Expert
I recommend this product to anyone who needs a immunity boost, and who wants instant results. When taken at 1000mg Effervescent Fizzy Drink Mix supports your immune system for 24hrs. I drank my Fizzy Drink in the am and the so I could experience the full effect usually im done for the day around three o'clock when I drank the supplement I still had energy and feeling good all day long. Ester-c Effervescent Fizzy Drink Mix also supports heart, skin, and nails by the end of my experience my complexion was more alive than it was before.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
This is the perfect thing to have when on vacation or out camping. It is so easy and is better than some other products of this kind. It is great and has nothing in it that will harm anything inside or even your stomach. It is great for the heart, gums, and even your skin! It helps get you up and ready with energy like you had before feeling low right away and lasts all day and night! This is a must have
Alana R.
Alana R.
Jacksonville, FL
Ester-C is a great brand but this Ester-C Effervescent just didn't do it for me. I like the look, packaging, and the idea of getting vitamin C this way, but the taste is not good. Drinking it in just water is not an option. I was really hoping for something I could just pour in my water and go but I just can't stomach the taste. I will continue to use Ester-C, just not this effervescent.
Anastasia M.
Anastasia M.
Aberdeen, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
So I am trying out different things for a healthier me and I happened to get this one free from Smiley360. I don't think this is a bad product. It just leaves an after taste in my mouth. Now I think I might be able to work pass it. It mixes very we with my cold water. It was any clumps left or it didn't become thick.
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
I got these samples for free for testing purposes and i can honestly say after mixing this in my drink. I can continue to drink this. It instantly woke me up giving me a fast boost of energy and it taste pretty good. I would highly recommend it.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
BAYONNE, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Immune health in a tiny packet. Great taste, you feel refreshed and have more energy! Natural orange flavor is tasty, not overly sweet. You can take the packet in your lunch bag or purse.
Edaliz M.
Edaliz M.
WEBSTER, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Excelent product. I got it free from smiley360. I like it becauss ithelps boost my inmune system and is non GMO.
Amy B.
Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great way to get the vitamins that your body needs. The only thing that I don't like is the taste.
Wellness Guru Expert
What did everyone who has tried Ester-C supplement think of the taste.?