Ester-C The Better Vitamin C Vitamin C 1000 mg Vitamin Supplement 120 ct uploaded by naf C.

#47 in Vitamin C

Support your immune system for 24 hours with Ester-C The Better Vitamin C Tablets. Ester-C is a unique, exclusive form of Vitamin C designed to stay in your white blood cells for 24-hours, providing you with around-the-clock immune system support. Ester-C is non-acidic and stomach friendly, so you can take it all year long to support your heart, joints and skin, too. Take Ester-C every day, one 1,000mg tablet - just once a day, and your immune system will "C" the difference! These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
I swear by this stuff! It is always always in stock in my house! Any sign of illness and this is the first thing they are given to take. I swear it has drastically cut down the amount of illness that comes into my home because this cuts it short. Highly recommend as a staple in your home!
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Ester-C is a vitamin C supplent thay helps boost the immune system and ward off cold and other infection. This stuff has literally obliterated a cold for me overnight. I am a firm believer in vitamin c!
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
When I even start feeling a little sick I go and purchase this vitamin c and start taking them9 times out of 10 the cold skips me!!
Daria Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great way to stay hydrated and healthy, it dissolves easily and revs up your immune system with their patented formula. #BeCReady
Amber M.
Warsaw, IN
This stuff is great to wort off colds and more. Also can help you get over being ill faster!
Courtney R.
Jamaica, NY
Awesome supplement. I take it year round to keep my immune system in tip top shape
naf C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received a few samples for free for testing and reviewing purposes. I was getting sick and getting a headache because of this fan that is here temporarily. So I decided to use a packet and mix it in warm water. It wasn't too long after I had finished drinking that my head became normal and I started to feel better. I really really recommend these. They really do boost your immune system and they really work fast and effectively. I'd give them a 6 out of 5 stars if I could. Highly recommend, I am very satisfied with it. I wish I had more! But would hope to be getting some more sometime.
Zoe C.
York, ON
Great product, I use it daily to prevent illness and keep my immune system up. It helps a lot when you work with children, all kinds of germs there.