Ester C Ester-C Vitamin C, 500 mg, Fast Acting, Gummies, Orange Flavor, 60 ct. uploaded by alex h.

BY ESTER C #80 in Immune Support

Ester-C Gummies provide 1000mg per serving in a delicious berry flavored gummy. Ester-C supports the retention of vitamin C by your white blood cells, which are an important component of your immune system.* Once Ester-C absorbs into your system, it... see more...

• Are there any gummies without the sugar coating?1 Answers
Shannon C.
I got to try these for free through a different website. I think for a gummy vitamin, they are the most candy tasting to me. That being said, it is rather palatable, but very sweet. They are sugar coated, which seems a little unnecessary because the gummy itself does not taste bad. I would maybe buy these gummies with a coupon or if they are on sale, but I would rather opt for a less sugar packed option.
Brittnie A.
I tried a sample of these gummies and they weren't too bad. I will say they were very sweet and that says a lot coming from me (I love sweets). They have a little sugar coating and a firm texture. They taste like imitation orange and in order to get recommended daily value you need to eat two.
Brittnie A.
Are there any gummies without the sugar coating?