Ester-C Ester C Immune Charge Gummies-45 Gummies uploaded by Cindy P.

BY NONE

From Manufacturer: Immune Support and, and, Made with Naturally Sourced Colors and Flavors and, Delicious Orange Flavor and, and, and, and, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Milk, No Lactose, No Artificial Flavor, No Artificial Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Starch, No Soy, No Yeast, No Fish. Manufacturer by: Ester-C see more...

Buy on Puritan...
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Macedonia, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I have a hard time swallowing pills and drinking powdery mixes or even eating chalky vitamins, so these gummies were perfect for me.  It's worth the money to have these in Gummy form.  Boosting my immune system is so important to me during cold and flu season because I can't afford to take any extra time off work other than when my kids get sick and Dr. appointments.  These gummies task so good like orange.  You can't tell they aren't candy - so keep these away from kids so they don't accidentally OD on Vitamin C!
Cindy P.
Cindy P.
Cedar City, UT
Wellness Guru Expert
Love these Ester-C gummies. I take them everywhere to take when I want a satisfing burst of orange POW lift me up Vitamin C  flavor. I am a #WellnessWarrior in the Better-C Nation! Check out the Ester-C Anthem video #BeCReady. Ester-C is a great addition to any routine!  Perfect for ages 4+! #freesample