BY ESTER C #62 in Immune Support

Ester-c gummies provide 1000mg per serving in a delicious berry flavored gummy.â ester-c supports the retention of vitamin c by your white blood cells, which are an important component of your immune system. Once ester-c absorbs into your system, it stays there for up to 24 hours!â ester-c is the support you can count on all day, every day. stays in the immune system longer than regular vitamin c plus delicious mixed berry flavor four gummies, once daily are all you need! . Ester-c stays in the white blood cells for up to 24 hours, which is longer than regular vitamin c. White blood... see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Claudia H.
I love this gummies. It taste good, chewy, berries flavor and very good for immune system. I take this every day
Mileena R.
Morehead City, NC
I love these gummies they are good i want to eat them like candy. After i chew the gummies i instantly feel better and even energized. I totally recommend
Serena C.
Aiken, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this for my kids. They loved the taste and they are kid friendly. great buy.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
At first I did not like these Vitamin-C gummies because the bottle says 1000mg, but each actual gummy is only worth 250mg. Therefore in order to get 1000mg, you need to chew 4 a day. They say they last for 24 hours.
I do feel like these helped my immune system overall (since I started working in a daycare) and that's what is the most important factor because I'm exposed to icky germs on a daily basis.
The only issue with these gummies are the taste. I understand that vitamin-C isn't always going to taste amazing... but the taste of these are strange, to say the least.
I just chew really quickly (avoid it touching my tongue), swallow... and repeat 3 times until I reach 1000mg.
These are good if you desperately need them, like me. But If you only need a vitamin c boost once in awhile and don't mind spending the extra money, I would recommend buying the Emergen-C powder that dissolves in a drink.