BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerEstelle Vendome
Infinite Pleasure Just Girl 34-ounce Eau de Parfum Spray

Estelle Vendome Infinite Pleasure Just Girl 3.4-ounce Eau de Parfum Spray

by Estelle Vendome

Infinite Pleasure Just Girl was launched by the design house of Estelle Vendome. This feminine fragrance features the lovely scent of delicate lilies and peonies and comes in a 3.4-ounce spray. Design house: Estelle Vendome Scent name: Infinite Pleasure Just Girl Gender: Womens Eau de Perfume is available in 3.4-ounce spray Created from delicate lilies and peonies, elegant jasmine and exotic Karo-Karounde blossoms. We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Estelle Vendome Infinite Pleasure Just Girl 3.4-ounce Eau de Parfum Spray!
Maissa M.
Ain Beida
Estelle Vendome Infinite Pleasure Just Girl 3.4-ounce Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Maissa M.
Just Girl 3.4 oz. Eau De Parfum Spray Women By Estelle Vendome To be honest I didn't like it too much . It's a natural and heavy perfume but unfortunately It didn't meet my expectations, plus I only used it few times . I believe it's affordable. I recommend it for those who like heavy perfumes and very remarkable ones.

Looking for your answer?