BY ESTEEMIA #24 in Callus Removers

Remove calluses in minutes! Prepares calluses for removal in just 3-5 minutes, then simply buff them away! Free File! Item #51520 aiibeauty.com ; see more...

melissa l.
I give you this 4 out of 5 I would love to give it 5 stars but it is just a little messy it works beautifully but it can be messy so I'm going to get 4 out of 5 Stars today
Heidi P.
Three Rivers, MA
It actually works! I am so in love with this stuff!!!
The file is pretty much useless, but the product works without it.
I use the dull side of a plastic knife to scrape all the yucky stuff off my heels.
The result is baby soft feet with little effort and a fraction of the price a salon would charge you!
Maria C.
This is a hidden treasure. I sell this at work and recommend it to anyone with callas problems. Almost everyone who has used this and bought it from me has come back and told me of their positive results!
KIM B.
Now that I am getting older I find my heels to be very rough , this product helps
Karina Rae L.
Okay so i never have had to use this, thank god! but i highly recommend it to anyone who has dry feet!
Wendy B.