BeautyFaceFace MakeupEstée Lauder
ESTEE LAUDER/DOUBLE WEAR MAKEUP 3W1 TAWNY 10 OZ

ESTEE LAUDER/DOUBLE WEAR MAKEUP 3W1 TAWNY 1.0 OZ

by Estée Lauder

ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR FOUNDATION 1.0 OZ STAY-IN PLACE MAKEUP

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ESTEE LAUDER/DOUBLE WEAR MAKEUP 3W1 TAWNY 1.0 OZ!
Charlotte  H.
Asheville, NC
ESTEE LAUDER/DOUBLE WEAR MAKEUP 3W1 TAWNY 1.0 OZ uploaded by Charlotte  H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This foundation is straight up amazing if you like full coverage! It covers up every blemish without looking cakey. There’s so many shades to choose from making it easy to color match to your skin! I totally recommend everyone getting this foundation!
member-6cbe3
I have used this foundation, in various shades depending on season, for years! The coverage for my rosacea and how long it lasts is amazing. 10/10 recommend.
Meghan  B.
Gypsum, CO
This has been my absolute favorite foundation for years! Such a great medium coverage, color matches have always been spot on and it lasts all day with the right primer. Covers flaws without looking like you have too much make up on. Definitely worth trying!
Jasmine J.
San Juan, TX
This foundation is amazing! It’s very full coverage in my option and it last all day! No matter what I did it would stay on, I’ve never had any issues with it looking cakey or transferring off my face. This worked well with my oily skin. Anyone that struggles with oily skin should give this a try. Stop for a sample and you’ll see that you’ll be hooked !
Danielle K.
Athens, GA
This foundation is my go to. It stays in place all day, and I have very oily skin. It has very good, buildable coverage, and it is bendable and comfortable on the skin. It doesn’t break me out!
Shay M.
ESTEE LAUDER/DOUBLE WEAR MAKEUP 3W1 TAWNY 1.0 OZ uploaded by Shay M.
I love this foundation. It’s great for a long day/ night out and it looks absolutely stunning on camera. The packaging is great and I enjoy the glass foundation bottle. Easily recommendable.
Momi H.
Mississauga, ON
ESTEE LAUDER/DOUBLE WEAR MAKEUP 3W1 TAWNY 1.0 OZ uploaded by Momi H.
Amazing, I have been using this foundation for more than five, six yrs. It is full coverage and I dont need to apply anything just the moisturizer and then double wear. I have used several foundations, but never anything is like this foundation IT IS MY HOLYGRAIL…. #esteelauder #doublewear #foundation @esteelauder @doublewear
Sarah L.
Ottawa
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
This foundation is life I’ve been a faithful customer to this alone for the last 4 years and I love the way it looks on. Buildable but gives a naturally flawless appearance.
Abigail J.
This has very great coverage and is easy to blend. Very careful not to apply too much as it can feel heavy on the face after some time. I love the range of colors and it is buildable. You can also purchase at Sephora and Shoppers. Would recommend to purchase
member-8e1b53
I love this Estee Lauder double Wear foundation! It hides my dark spots on the face and makes me look beautiful. I've been using this foundation from last many years. Cost is a bit high so I buy when there's a promotion. Highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?