Estée Lauder Youth-Dew Spray

Simply the sexiest perfume ever. Absolutely captivating, with opulent flowers, rich spices, precious woods. In 1953, Estee Lauder introduced Youth-Dew as a scented bath oil that doubled as a perfume-and the world of fragrance was forever changed. Until then, women had relied on the men in their lives to give them perfume as a special gift. But Youth-Dew was created for women to buy for themselves. and they did. Even today, its captivating, sexy spiciness ensures that this true classic remains a favorite. Fragrance Type: Oriental/Spicy. Sizes: 1.8 oz. or 2.25 oz.

Cate L.
Claremont , NH
Absolutely love this spray mist! Leaves your skin feeling super rejuvenated and radiant every single time.
Tezer S.
Dundonald Road, Broadstairs
I don't love nor hate this product but it was recommended to me by a friend, I am not a repeat user and I bought this in Debenhams the bottle is really pretty but I have used it about 3 x since I bought it, it's very musky and pricey but I can see why others would want this product I find it's more for a older generation of people.