BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Absolutely captivating, with opulent flowers, rich spices, precious woods.

It has been called one of the sexiest fragrances ever created, and more than 50 years after it was launched it continues to entice with its sensual, yet timeless appeal.

Top Notes:
Rose, Jonquil, Lavender

Middle Notes:
Jasmine, Muguet, Spices

Base Notes:
Moss, Vetiver, Patchouli

THE INSPIRATION

"Women still like to feel beautiful, pampered and loved, And that is what Youth-Dew is all about."

—Estée Lauder, Founder

Estée Lauder wondered why women relied on the men in their lives to buy them perfume. And why they reserved fragrance only for special occasions. To change women's minds—and forever change the world of fragrance—Mrs. Lauder created Youth-Dew Bath Oil in 1953.

Captivating, rich and exceptionally lasting, women bought it for the bath, but, as Mrs. Lauder predicted, soon began wearing Youth-Dew as their fragrance as well. Because it was sold as a bath oil, not perfume, women felt free to enjoy and wear it every day. Instead of using Youth-Dew by the drop, women used it by the bottle. Men loved it too, saying it was "simply the sexiest fragrance ever."

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat.; Youth-Dew Perfume (Parfum); Water\Aqua\Eau; Benzyl Salicylate; Linalool; Geraniol; Hydroxycitronellal; Limonene; Eugenol; Coumarin; Cinnamyl Alcohol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Benzyl Alcohol; Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract; Citronellol; Benzyl Benzoate; Farnesol; Citral; Isoeugenol; Cinnamal; Amyl Cinnamal <ILN29039>

Buy on ULTA
Daphne E.
Claverack, NY
This smells so bad, its the worst smelling perfume I've ever smelled. I work at a department store that sells it and all of us there has nicknamed it "youth poo"
Melissa V.
My aunt wore this product when I was growing up so I wanted to try it out as well. It has a very unique smell to it. It's very warm and almost musky, well, spicy would be a better way to describe it. It's a pretty good price, and it really is timeless. Just be prepared, it's not light and fruity LOL.
Norene C.
This is a lovely fragrance for women by Estee Lauder. They say that the formula has changed over the years. I'm not sure if that's true. It's a spicy, warm, patchouli centered very complex fragrance. The packaging of this EDP has not changed. The fragrance inside is a dark and resinous looking amber color. I love the classic hourglass shaped ribbed bottle with the gold cap and gold bow. Very classy. I like to layer this with the body lotion. A beauty. Good staying power.
Alyson H.
Denver, CO
Youth Dew was Estee Lauder's 1st fragrance--and it smells like it's aged horribly. It is an unforgettable smell that if someone even squirts the tiniest bit out, it's on you forever. If a scent could stain, Youth Dew would be that scent. It smells old, as though it's been pulled down from a hot, musty attic and then used as a container to store even older urine. I just can't even with Youth Dew
Marilyn F.
Denham Springs, LA
I've been using Estée Lauder Youth Dew Eau de Parfum Spray for over 35 years. It's has nice mild long lasting scent . It's not overpowering like some perfumes. I absolutely Love the smell of Estée Lauder Youth Dew! I highly recommend this Parfum!
Melisa S.
Owensboro, KY
This perfume and holds a special place in my heart! While I'll be honest this is definitely a scent for an older woman...it is nice. I have a personal love for it due to the fact that it was my moms personal favorite. I lost her last year. So now every I smell it, I get flooded with memories of her. 😭💔...it's a spicy, sweet scent.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
I love this because it reminds me of my grandmother.. She always kept the dusting powder in this and wore it to bed. Her bathroom always smelled like youth dew.. Very classic scent
Shala K.
Anchorage, AK
Youth Dew suffered in it's reformulation. If you can find a vintage bottle, it's almost a completely different scent. The current formulation tends to turn into a sweet, powdery musk. The vintage scent is a lot better, and I'm hoarding my one bottle.
Sarah F.
Atrocious! This is one of the worst smelling scents ever. It's a super strong baby powder and old lady smell. My grandma wears this and it chokes you. The fragrance is strong and stays on all day unfortunately.
Candyce C.
I hate the smell of this. But I vividly remember my grandmother wearing this fragrance and it didn't smell bad on her. It was her absolute favorite!
Candyce C.
Why do the reviews not match the product?

back