Estee Lauder Youth-Dew Body Satinée 5 oz

A luxurious, yet lightweight lotion that slips on easily, absorbs quickly. Leaves skin feeling moisturized, smooth and silky. Lightly scented with Youth-Dew: sexy, opulent, absolutely captivating.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Estee Lauder Youth-Dew Body Satinée 5 oz!
lea M.
PlanetMarz
Youth Dew is definitely not for the faint of heart, it is a very dated scent but also a staple in fragrance! I can appreciate the scent and how it commands attention, but personally not for me. Estee Lauders fragrances are far too bold and even there most modern perfumes are quite "grandma-ish"
Sab L.
Dunedin, FL
I love estee lauder products! This one works great and smells absolutely amazing! Recommended!
Samantha L.
I haven't personally tried this but I've heard great things and I absolutely love everything Estée Lauder
Norene C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this Estee Lauder Youth Dew moisturizer in a set with a spray bottle of Youth Dew fragrance for women. I almost like the lotion more than the perfume. This is super silky and it smells rich and luxurious. Youth Dew is a lovely fragrance and a classic, but it can be very strong, and must be sprayed with a light hand. If I'm going to work for the day, sometimes the lotion is enough to give me a slight hint of the lovely Youth Dew fragrance. The perfume is better for special occasions or evening wear. Youth dew is a floral with spice and patchouli, similar to Cinnabar. Both are beautiful.
Samye W.
Newnan, GA
feels great smells great. not heavy or thick on the skin. best product by far on my skin. i have used this over weeks now and i will buy it again at my local sephora or estee lauder anytime any day. yes perfections

Looking for your answer?