BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Absolutely captivating, with opulent flowers, rich spices, precious woods.

It has been called one of the sexiest fragrances ever created, and more than 50 years after it was launched it continues to entice with its sensual, yet timeless appeal.

This Bath Oil is the remarkable formula that started it all. Pour out a few drops as you draw your bath for a relaxing treat, or simply wear it as a fragrance.

THE INSPIRATION

"Women still like to feel beautiful, pampered and loved, And that is what Youth-Dew is all about."

Estée Lauder, Founder

Estée Lauder wondered why women relied on the men in their lives to buy them perfume. And why they reserved fragrance only for special occasions. To change women's minds—and forever change the world of fragrance—Mrs. Lauder created Youth-Dew Bath Oil in 1953.

Captivating, rich and exceptionally lasting, women bought it for the bath, but, as Mrs. Lauder predicted, soon began wearing Youth-Dew as their fragrance as well. Because it was sold as a bath oil, not perfume, women felt free to enjoy and wear it every day. Instead of using Youth-Dew by the drop, women used it by the bottle. Men loved it too, saying it was "simply the sexiest fragrance ever."

Jessi D.
Derry, NH
I love this oil it smells amazing and leaves my skin so soft and smooth I've feel in love with it and it's amazing for the harsh winter months a few drops go a long way
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
This is a bit old fashioned.. But I still like the smell it reminds me of my grandmother.. She always kept the dusting powders.. as far as a bath oil I can't use just anything it will set ph off but this stuff smell good
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
If you like Channel, this scent is to die for. I will admit I do not see some 20 something year old woman enjoying this scent, but for me this is just beautiful, it radiates, not powerful, a very sensual loving smell.
Linda H.
To this day I still wear this fragrance. In my 20's and 30's I would wear this perfume and they would always comment that they knew what babies belonged to me. Now my babies are giving me this perfume for special occasions . I have worn this for the last 40 years
Katie P.
Duluth , GA
I love the way Youth Dew smells! My mom has been wearing this fragrance for decades and it is so comforting to me. I enjoy wearing it when I want a change from the fruity and sweet scents I normally wear, and a little bit goes a long way!
Kathryn O.
Rodney
I have not tried this bath oil but have had youth dew perfume and i love it!!! Beautiful scent!! Maybe it's time to purchase this for my scent collection as it is timeless and i have not had any in years!