BY ESTÉE LAUDER

In 1953, Estee Lauder introduced Youth-Dew, a scented bath oil that doubled as a perfume, and the world of fragrance was forever changed. Until then, women relied on the men in their lives to give them perfume as a special gift. But Youth-Dew was created for women to buy for themselves. and they did. Even today, its captivating romance ensures that this true classic remains a favorite. Youth-Dew Bath Oil is the remarkable formula that started it all. Pour out a few drops as you draw your bath for a relaxing treat, or simply wear it as a fragrance. Brand: Estee Lauder. Style Name: Estee Lauder 'Youth-Dew' Bath Oil. Style Number: 15547U. Available In Stores.

Leslie R.
Golden, MS
This is a bit old fashioned.. But I still like the smell it reminds me of my grandmother.. She always kept the dusting powders.. as far as a bath oil I can't use just anything it will set ph off but this stuff smell good
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
If you like Channel, this scent is to die for. I will admit I do not see some 20 something year old woman enjoying this scent, but for me this is just beautiful, it radiates, not powerful, a very sensual loving smell.
Linda H.
To this day I still wear this fragrance. In my 20's and 30's I would wear this perfume and they would always comment that they knew what babies belonged to me. Now my babies are giving me this perfume for special occasions . I have worn this for the last 40 years
Katie P.
Duluth , GA
I love the way Youth Dew smells! My mom has been wearing this fragrance for decades and it is so comforting to me. I enjoy wearing it when I want a change from the fruity and sweet scents I normally wear, and a little bit goes a long way!
Kathryn O.
Rodney
I have not tried this bath oil but have had youth dew perfume and i love it!!! Beautiful scent!! Maybe it's time to purchase this for my scent collection as it is timeless and i have not had any in years!