BY ESTÉE LAUDER

The Year of the Rooster is a great year to reach new milestones in your life. People born in this year are honest, talented and ambitious with a strong work ethic. Luxury jewelry designer and storyteller Monica Rich Kosann created this distinctive collection exclusively for Estée Lauder. Each piece features unique characteristics that capture your personal moments, ideas and inspirations—your own story. Intricately designed, exquisitely crafted, this one-of-a-kind compact is filled with Perfecting Pressed Powder. Arrives in an elegant presentation box. Includes a velvety pouch to keep the compact safe.

Howana D.
Philadelphia
it has no irritation and it gives me a good coverage, it doesn't dry my skin out and I love the fact that it doesn't have any fragrance. It stays in place and it doesn't make me look unnatural.
Cherilyn P.
Graham
Very good product that I love and enjoy. Yes it keeps my makeup in place all day. Good for dry skin. I don’t have oily skin. I like Natural. Would like to try the rest. Yes I would buy again. Very great product.
Alex L.
Villa Rica, GA
It's compact is so so beautiful and I recommend to all my friends and also all strangers. I use this product nearly every single day and I bought it at Macy's department store! I don't plan on buying again because it is quite expensive
Tara J.
Sherman oaks, CA
BEAUTIFUL packaging. Such an amazing matte powder. Keeps the skin looking fresh all day long and it does slide or move around.
Pao M.
Perfect I’m recommend 100 percent it’s a product which you will never regret I hope all people liked like me.
I’m buy at ulta
sydney w.
Chester
Love this so much amazing cute packaging awesome I love it so God dang much and it is so really really really really good
Vanessa D.
hialeah
This product is beyond itself I love it and so does my sister every since I showed her she’s never bought another product
Tatiana G.
Isn’t the rooster powder compact just so cute? I think so I absolutely love it I might even get one as a gift for someone
°YvE° D.
San antonio, TX
Everyone that does makeup needs these items in their kit/makeup bag! These are go to products that never disappoint
Lacy L.
This stuff is awesome. It's lasts all day. It stays put even during the heat. I will be repurchasing very soon.