BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Coach poppy blossom, an irresistible scent that embraces the many colorful characteristics of the coach poppy woman.â this sparkling fruity floral fragrance blooms by combining the vivacious energy of coach poppy and the floral femininity of the coach poppy flower for a fun and playful scent that celebrates the many colorful facets of the coach poppy woman.â the woman who wears coach poppy blossom is whimsical, modern, subtly sophisticated and her personality lights up the room whereever she goes.

Kathrynn L.
Stuarts Draft, VA
I believe this can best be described by the Movie "Mean Girls" when Janice told Cady that she "smelled like a baby prostitute." I love this scent so much! It makes me feel sweet and sexy and mischievous and flirty, without being "too young" of a fragrance. To sum it up, this is what you should wear on date night!
Annika M.
Lancaster, CA
Im supper sensitive to certain types of smell and I found this one to be too sweet. The kind I would say is best for winter weathers. It stays on for a long time but just not for me . I have it to my mom and she loves it!
Sherri N.
New Washingtn, OH
Coach perfumes- wow! This is lightly floral and just makes me think of spring. I love lining up my Coach perfumes, and this newest addition is in the center.
Jennifer Z.
Spencer , IN
This is one of my fave perfumes! It has a sweet scent. I love the cute bottle it comes in too! I love displaying it on my dresser. Love this!
Priscilla P.
Richardson, TX
I absolutely love this perfume, it's playful and not too sweet smelling. This is a good scent for day time, school use, or a fun date.
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico
Como describirian el olor del perfume?