BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Paige M.
To me, this smells sophisticated and girly, but isn't overbearing. I wear this perfume nearly everyday and everywhere. I am always getting compliments on it. It is also one of the only perfumes that I've found will last throughout the entire day. Love it.
Cindy G.
Big Lake, MN
I am not good with words for describing perfume. I found this to be good, but just not my style! I really can't pinpoint why. I love Romance and Juicy Couture, but this I just couldn't tolerate the scent.
Rosy G.
Chowchilla, CA
Love it, it is not so strong. It is definitely appropriate for work and night out. LOVE IT. Great value, I recommend it! You can get it at Kohl's
Ruby V.
Tempe, AZ
I bought this for my sister as a gift. The scent is more for a conservative feel because it is not to strong. Perfect for the office.
TaSheka S.
I love it....whenever you smell this scent it is very distinctive ... you know exactly what it is and it smellz amazing
TaSheka S.
Has anyone tried coach love Blush before.... I thought I loved the original till I met Blush...