Estée Lauder White Linen Perfumed Body Powder

Light and silky, with just a hint of sparkle. Leaves your skin smooth and comfortable. Soft, pampering puff.

Elegantly scents skin with White Linen. A crisp, refreshing fragrance to live in all year long. It captures the very essence of a perfect day: early Spring breezes tinged with the fragrance of white flowers and fresh greenery.

FRAGRANCE LAYERING

To create the richest, longest-lasting experience, it's key to layer.

Using the puff, apply body powder all over. Finish with fragrance spray on your pulse points.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Mica; Barium Sulfate; Silica; Zea Mays (Corn) Starch; White Linen Fragrance (Parfum); Potassium Sorbate; Citronellol; Geraniol; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Hexyl Cinnamal; Eugenol; Linalool; Evernia Furfuracea (Treemoss) Extract; Isoeugenol; Benzyl Alcohol; Cinnamyl Alcohol; Citral; Limonene; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <ILN27515>

Does it stay on?Wi
Start your review of Estée Lauder White Linen Perfumed Body Powder!
I loved it more, great color good quality I want to receive to make reviews on the blog, and my followers will love more, beautiful
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
London
my t-zone is too oily so i can’t finish my make-up without an finish powder . I really enjoy to apply this powder ,nice and easy
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness
New Delhi
Anything "White Linen" is for me. It is virtually the only scent I use. Love the powder, it is delicate and so smooth.
oviedo campoamor #8, 3B
I love este perfume me gusta por su aroma muy suave es sorprendente como tiene un increible fijador por mucho tiempo
Great and the smell is good too, this product is a basic to be honest I highly recommend this because it worth it.
Acne, Large Pores, Redness
london
I love it this product it really really good and it work so well I love 💗!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love toooo try again
Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Dark Spots
atacama
Me gustaría poder aprobar este producto ya que no llega a mi país estos producto aún ojalá poder