BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Light and silky, with just a hint of sparkle. Leaves your skin smooth and comfortable. Soft, pampering puff.

Elegantly scents skin with White Linen. A crisp, refreshing fragrance to live in all year long. It captures the very essence of a perfect day: early Spring breezes tinged with the fragrance of white flowers and fresh greenery.

FRAGRANCE LAYERING

To create the richest, longest-lasting experience, it's key to layer.

Using the puff, apply body powder all over. Finish with fragrance spray on your pulse points.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Mica; Barium Sulfate; Silica; Zea Mays (Corn) Starch; White Linen Fragrance (Parfum); Potassium Sorbate; Citronellol; Geraniol; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Hexyl Cinnamal; Eugenol; Linalool; Evernia Furfuracea (Treemoss) Extract; Isoeugenol; Benzyl Alcohol; Cinnamyl Alcohol; Citral; Limonene; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <ILN27515>

Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Destiny B.
Lakeland, FL
Love this product. I love to bake with this. It does have an old woman type smell but other then that it is nice sets my face for the entire day.” It is more on the pricey side specially for a setting powder but it’s nice so I would buy again... the product lasts forever.
karla B.
I have had a love affair with this body powder for many years now. This classic floral fragrance by Estee Lauder comes to life in the in powder form. Layer it with the perfume for a more intense flair or wear it alone for a seductively sublet scent.  It has a slight shimmer so its perfect on the arms, shoulders or decollete to add a bit of glow. You can find it at your local Estee Lauder counter or on their website. I purchased mine for $55.00...a great value. I recommend you try it!
Paola B.
New York
I loved it I really like this product I definitely will buy it again the way it looks ion me is just perfect I have oily skin and it worked perfect on me I recommend you to buy it you won't loose your money because it is really good I bought one for my sister she loves it too
Amber R.
Villa Rica, GA
I hate the smell of this. It is extremely strong and smells very mature. It is comparable to a very expensive perfume and doesn’t dissipate. I will have a migraine within minutes of smelling this product.
ilona K.
Happy Valley
I didn’t really like the scent too much but it was still a pleasing powder to put on my skin. It felt pretty natural to me. Nothing to crazy. I would recommend it to someone looking for a simple body powder.
Luisana H.
The powder smells as beautiful as the perfume. Great purchase. Very pretty While Linen fragrance in a quality powder, very feminine in a world where more femininity is appreciated.
Jan T.
I love to smell pretty. I like this smell. It is very nice. The smell that is suttle and smell good. When others make good comments about liking the smell it makes me happy.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
This is one of my favorite fragrances from estee lauder.I love body powder with a puff,it feels so refreshing when you get out of the shower and you smell wonderfully.White Linen is truly a remarkable fragrance.
India W.
This has got to be the best smelling product, I’m amazed by it. I intend to use for a while especially since it is priced fairly . I like this a lot

Kohl's