Estée Lauder White Linen Perfumed Body Powder

Light and silky, with just a hint of sparkle. Leaves your skin smooth and comfortable. Soft, pampering puff.

Elegantly scents skin with White Linen. A crisp, refreshing fragrance to live in all year long. It captures the very essence of a perfect day: early Spring breezes tinged with the fragrance of white flowers and fresh greenery.

FRAGRANCE LAYERING

To create the richest, longest-lasting experience, it's key to layer.

Using the puff, apply body powder all over. Finish with fragrance spray on your pulse points.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Mica; Barium Sulfate; Silica; Zea Mays (Corn) Starch; White Linen Fragrance (Parfum); Potassium Sorbate; Citronellol; Geraniol; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Hexyl Cinnamal; Eugenol; Linalool; Evernia Furfuracea (Treemoss) Extract; Isoeugenol; Benzyl Alcohol; Cinnamyl Alcohol; Citral; Limonene; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <ILN27515>

Does it stay on?Wi
Start your review of Estée Lauder White Linen Perfumed Body Powder!
Greenfield, IN
The Estee Lauder white linen perfume and body power is absolutely exquisite! The scent is completely raging the “clean, and sophisticated woman that you are!” I will absolutely be buying this product whenever I run out.
Normal / Fine Lines, Lack of Firmness, Aging
Kissimmee, FL
This is my favorite body powder. It sparkles when applied and gives off a gold shimmer. My grandmother, mother and I have used it for years. It’s universal for all ages and it smells great. It is a dated smell, but I love it and it tones down over time. The properties of powder are still there and it does keep you dry. We are also asthmatic, and this doesn’t bother it, so don’t worry about that. Overall this is one of my favorite products.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Pittsburgh
Wat to say that hat it's allsome stuff love it good way to connect with new stuff very interesting stuff very easy to use natural look great never used now I don't use sun protection ever I know I should I would try anything once and if I like I buy it again
I loveeee this product. Its long lasting and finshing is amazing. I love this top most brand. This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price. I bought this from walmart store and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many....... It gives soft texture on skin. I would definitely recommend this product and brand too. Its better to search for offers before buying. Have different shades of color for different skin tones. I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers. It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also. I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades. It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy. Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too. It has matte texture. I would definitely buy More n more n more... I love trying new products and samples tooooooo. Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Redness, Sensitivity
I have had a love affair with this body powder for many years now. This classic floral fragrance by Estee Lauder comes to life in the in powder form. Layer it with the perfume for a more intense flair or wear it alone for a seductively sublet scent.  It has a slight shimmer so its perfect on the arms, shoulders or decollete to add a bit of glow. You can find it at your local Estee Lauder counter or on their website. I purchased mine for $55.00...a great value. I recommend you try it!
Oily, Mature / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Dark Spots
Happy Valley
I didn’t really like the scent too much but it was still a pleasing powder to put on my skin. It felt pretty natural to me. Nothing to crazy. I would recommend it to someone looking for a simple body powder.
Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Fine Lines
Lakeland, FL
Love this product. I love to bake with this. It does have an old woman type smell but other then that it is nice sets my face for the entire day.” It is more on the pricey side specially for a setting powder but it’s nice so I would buy again... the product lasts forever.
Combination / Blackheads, Uneven Skin Tone
New York
I loved it I really like this product I definitely will buy it again the way it looks ion me is just perfect I have oily skin and it worked perfect on me I recommend you to buy it you won't loose your money because it is really good I bought one for my sister she loves it too
Oily / Acne, Dark Spots
S Ozone Park, NY
This is one of my mother’s favorite. I buy if as a gift for her about twice a year. It’s has a nice scent that will last all day long. It has a cute shimmer to it. I would recommend this to anyone who doesn’t want to wear perfume
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Villa Rica, GA
I hate the smell of this. It is extremely strong and smells very mature. It is comparable to a very expensive perfume and doesn’t dissipate. I will have a migraine within minutes of smelling this product.