BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Light and silky, with just a hint of sparkle. Leaves your skin smooth and comfortable. Soft, pampering puff.

Elegantly scents skin with White Linen. A crisp, refreshing fragrance to live in all year long. It captures the very essence of a perfect day: early Spring breezes tinged with the fragrance of white flowers and fresh greenery.

FRAGRANCE LAYERING

To create the richest, longest-lasting experience, it's key to layer.

Using the puff, apply body powder all over. Finish with fragrance spray on your pulse points.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Mica; Barium Sulfate; Silica; Zea Mays (Corn) Starch; White Linen Fragrance (Parfum); Potassium Sorbate; Citronellol; Geraniol; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Hexyl Cinnamal; Eugenol; Linalool; Evernia Furfuracea (Treemoss) Extract; Isoeugenol; Benzyl Alcohol; Cinnamyl Alcohol; Citral; Limonene; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <ILN27515>

Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
Love this product. I love to bake with this. It does have an old woman type smell but other then that it is nice sets my face for the entire day.” It is more on the pricey side specially for a setting powder but it’s nice so I would buy again... the product lasts forever.
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
The powder smells as beautiful as the perfume. Great purchase. Very pretty While Linen fragrance in a quality powder, very feminine in a world where more femininity is appreciated.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
This is one of my favorite fragrances from estee lauder.I love body powder with a puff,it feels so refreshing when you get out of the shower and you smell wonderfully.White Linen is truly a remarkable fragrance.
India W.
This has got to be the best smelling product, I’m amazed by it. I intend to use for a while especially since it is priced fairly . I like this a lot
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Estée Lauder white linen perfume body powder smell so nice it reminds me of my grandmother who used to wear this. Is a very classy scent
Amy C.
Scottsdale, AZ
I don't particularly care for the scent of this powder. Estee Lauder is one of the only brands I know that still has body powder.
Emelsyth O.
Orlando, FL
the great secret behind the best face and a good makeup. Is such as a better choise for mantain a good healthy inbmy skin.
Natasha C.
I don't want to pay the price this is, but its a great brand and product. It feels amazing and smells lightly of floral
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
Good setting powder doesn't sit in my fine line and leaves my under eyes brightened and look I g away and not dull
Ca'mora J.