Estée Lauder White Linen for Women Eau de Parfum Spray  uploaded by Deborah B.Estée Lauder White Linen for Women Eau de Parfum Spray  uploaded by Deborah B.Estée Lauder White Linen for Women Eau de Parfum Spray  uploaded by Deborah B.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Design House: Estee Lauder Year Introduced: 1978 Fragrance Notes: Fresh Florals Including Jasmine, Rose, Berry, Moss And Amber. Recommended Use: Casual.

Buy on ULTA
Claudia E.
Claudia E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OK, OK! I love this. I tried this perfume every time I walked into my department store to make sure I would not be allergic to it, as I am very sensitive. One day I just purchased it, I loved the smell. Since then I have purchased numerous bottles. I will always have it available at home and at work. Love love
Angela A.
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent. This is one of the first products I purchased by Estee Lauder. I must say it made me fall in love with their products. Also, this scent is not over powering and it will stay with you all day.
Kari C.
Kari C.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This classic fragrance was a staple on my mom's dresser, so it was one of the first fragrances I ever wore. It's still a tried-and-true favorite for it's light, clean and timeless scent.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Zephyrhills, FL
I love this fragrance. My mom wore this when I was growing up in the 80's. Whenever I smell this scent , I always think of her.
Dee R.
Dee R.
Coolana
Beauty Junkie Expert
Signature fragrance for this very well respected cosmetic company . Great if you a looking for a soft every day fragrance.
Areeb A.
Areeb A.
Riyadh
I have currently 4 new bottles of this perfume it never gets old it reminds me of what my mom smelled like and still dose
Clean and fresh
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
How does it smell ! sweet or strong