BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Crisp, classic, clean; White Linen is a classic that has a sense modernity that is perfect for everyday wear, The scent of fresh linen blend in with lush florals is natural and elegant, The epitome of refreshing aromas, White Linen has a composition of Indian jasmine, roses, violets, orris root in the opening notes with amber, moss and vetiver at the base, It is a kind scent that effortlessly enhances your beauty from within, Estee Lauder joined with perfumer Sophia Grojsman to deliver this scent that is a refined contemporary for many women since 1978, A gift that can never go wrong with women of all tastes and all ages, Size: 3 OZ

Veronica M.
Newton, KS
I absolutely love this Perfume! The scent is amazing! The bottle is so cute and unique! I’ve always bought this perfume it’s one of my favorites!! The scent is very feminine and delicate and sweet! I highly recommend to all!
Jacqueline B.
Apo, AP
Not my favorote, but it's clean and fresh. I feel like the scent fades faster than some of the other products I use and it's frustrating. I do use it though when I need a nice fresh, light scent. I just wish it lasted longer for me.