BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Veronica M.
Newton, KS
I absolutely love this Perfume! The scent is amazing! The bottle is so cute and unique! I’ve always bought this perfume it’s one of my favorites!! The scent is very feminine and delicate and sweet! I highly recommend to all!
Linda B.
Navarre, Fl
I have used this since i was 14yrs old such a soft smell that is not that overpowering and lasts........love the smell on me and so does my husband.............I have had a bottle last me 5yrs............
India M.
Monroe, LA
This perfume is a stronger, musky scent, yet it is also a very clean smell. One of the most popular Estee Lauder fragrances is Youth Dew, but this one seems to be a favorite of this type of Estee Lauder customer as well.
Michelle J.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Used to love this fragrance years ago so I recently repurchased it and found that I just didn't like it. I guess preferences change over the years so I returned it
Christina B.
This will always be a classic scent !! Light fresh and just overall a pretty smell ! When entering a room not to powerful as to overpower the room !
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
Love this brand!!!! Great for anyone! I loved it!! Highly recommended. You won't regret it. It's worth the price! ❤️
Melanie M.
Tulia, TX
Bought this for my mom for christmas and she is going to love it! Love Estee Lauder. They have such great products.
Bethany B.
Las Vegas, NV
This brings back good memories... Really fresh smelling! Classic fragrance that most people will love!
Amanda N.
Dallas, GA
Very nice smell, but smells kind of cheap. I have definitely smelled the same smell. but like it.
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
White linen is my go to perfume if I don't have my beautiful. this is an all time classic.