BY ESTÉE LAUDER

The crisp, refreshing fragrance to live in all year long.White Linen captures the very essence of a perfect day: early Spring breezes tinged with the fragrance of fresh flowers and endless blue sky.It evokes the crispness of clean sheets, the coolness of white flowers and fresh greenery. Bulgarian Rose, Violet and Orris blossoms lend a kind of natural elegance that transcends the seasons.

Alcohol Denat.; Water\Aqua\Eau; White Linen Perfume (Parfum); Hydroxycitronellal; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Citronellol; Eugenol; Geraniol; Isoeugenol; Benzyl Salicylate; Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract; Cinnamyl Alcohol; Linalool; Benzyl Benzoate; Benzyl Alcohol; Amylcinnamyl Alcohol; Farnesol; Citral

Samantha P.
Hialeah, FL
This perfume is sometimes tolerable. Butttttt other times it's very unpleasant it has a weird scent.
Samaa M.
Sugar Land, TX
More for older women. My grandmother really liked the scent so I had given my mini bottle to her. It smells like white linen with a musky after scent.
Ana G.
Hamburg , NY
Too old fashioned of a scent for modern day women, positive my elderly aunt always wore this when I was a child so it does have its nostalgic factors. Would definitely retire the scent at this point.
Codi B.
Hawthorne, CA
This is the perfume that my mom always uses. It smells great for her but not something I would wear. Very crisp and fresh scent that lasts all day long. Very luxurious brand that always performs well.
Sandra N.
My mom has used this perfume for years. It has a nice clean scent, without belong overpowering. I really like it.
Krystle H.
TITUSVILLE, FL
This is a classic scent, light and floral. It reminds me of my mom, as it was her favorite go to perfume. You can't go wrong.
Britt H.
Nice clean scent and very simple. Not spicy or oriental like a lot of the older Estée fragrances.
jan t.
My mom wore this when I was growing up so it always seemed like the most special perfume. I still buy it now and then myself. It smells like a grown up lady on her way to work.
Lucinda F.
Huntlywood , Earlston
In LOVE with this perfume! It's so fresh and beautiful. I usually go for more musky scents but received this recently as a gift and now use it as my go to. The bottle is beautifully simple and elegant just like the perfume itself. The only thing I
would say that could be taken negatively is that it is quite strong, but equally that means that a little goes a long way. All my friends have complimented me on my new scent and would 100% recommend!
Kimberly L.
Athens, GA
This is my mothers favorite scent. She swears by it, although I find a bit strong sometimes.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
How does it smell ! sweet or strong