BY ESTÉE LAUDER

The crisp, refreshing fragrance to live in all year long.White Linen captures the very essence of a perfect day: early Spring breezes tinged with the fragrance of fresh flowers and endless blue sky.It evokes the crispness of clean sheets, the coolness of white flowers and fresh greenery. Bulgarian Rose, Violet and Orris blossoms lend a kind of natural elegance that transcends the seasons.

Alcohol Denat.; Water\Aqua\Eau; White Linen Perfume (Parfum); Hydroxycitronellal; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Citronellol; Eugenol; Geraniol; Isoeugenol; Benzyl Salicylate; Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract; Cinnamyl Alcohol; Linalool; Benzyl Benzoate; Benzyl Alcohol; Amylcinnamyl Alcohol; Farnesol; Citral

Kristin Ann S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is beautiful for a mature who who is sure of her place in this world & a matronly scent. This is what you give to someone 39+. I personally love it. I am 41 & it took me many years to appreciate it. My mom wore the body cream when I was a kid for special occasions so I have good associations. This can be expensive but try Walmart.com I got an 1oz bottle for $24.99 2oz was $32. It was a better deal to get 2oz but I wanted to be able to tried it in my bag. My CHANEL N°5 Eau Première Spray small bottle is almost gone for my bag so I wanted to have a spray for my bag that didn’t cost too much but this won’t really fit in my bag because tie bottle of bulky. I have the Estée Lauder White Linen Perfumed Body Creme it was regifted back to me from my mom who this scent fell out of favor with it set me back a lot at Xmas too. 😑 o well I love it my gain her loss. This smells a bit like lPhilosophy Pure Grace Fragrance 0.5 oz Eau de Toilette Spray but more Bulgarian rose sweeter it smells like clean sheets freshly laundered clothes it’s classy & lovely I think any older woman would love this I’m not normally 1 to assign age to a Fragrance but this won’t appeal to a 16 year girl. Lauder has a mature customer base. To me this is seasonless I like it in winter as much as summer. It’s best in winter! This stuff is strong 2-3 sprays any more you will be gagging the people around you. Im a brat, bcoz i love it when my scent announces my entrance proceeds me & lingers around when I’m gone so this is good for that! I will rebuy! It’s so good with the cream.
Ana G.
Hamburg , NY
Too old fashioned of a scent for modern day women, positive my elderly aunt always wore this when I was a child so it does have its nostalgic factors. Would definitely retire the scent at this point.
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
This another one of my favorites, I’ve been purchasing this fragrance for over twenty years and will have restocked, has a soft scent, it can be pricey depending on where you purchase it.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Gosh! Reminiscing here with this review. It smells great, like fresh laundry. Simple, no fuss, but it's a brand you can trust so you know you're getting too notch quality.
Michelle M.
Oak Forest, IL
Great classic scent. It has a "old lady" or "Grandma" smell stigma . It is clean/lemon-like fragrance. The other versions Pure White Linen, Pure White Linen Light Breeze were favorites of mine before they were discontinued. If you like "clean" scent check them out if you see new versions of this original.
Angela A.
Peachtree Cor, GA
I love this scent. This is one of the first products I purchased by Estee Lauder. I must say it made me fall in love with their products. Also, this scent is not over powering and it will stay with you all day.
Deja J.
Snellville, GA
I would love to try this. Pur linen is my favorite scent of all time on EVERYTHING. I might have to good look this one up. I love a fresh clean smell and you can expect nothing but the best from Estee Lauder.
Kari C.
Tampa, FL
This classic fragrance was a staple on my mom's dresser, so it was one of the first fragrances I ever wore. It's still a tried-and-true favorite for it's light, clean and timeless scent.
Claudia E.
OK, OK! I love this. I tried this perfume every time I walked into my department store to make sure I would not be allergic to it, as I am very sensitive. One day I just purchased it, I loved the smell. Since then I have purchased numerous bottles. I will always have it available at home and at work. Love love
jan t.
My mom wore this when I was growing up so it always seemed like the most special perfume. I still buy it now and then myself. It smells like a grown up lady on her way to work.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
How does it smell ! sweet or strong

Macy's